Using tokens

cvending

Does anyone use tokens in their vending services? If so, how do they work?  We are in need of a way to provide free sandwich and drink to our customer's employees. Each employee would get one drink and one sandwich per shift worked. Naturally they don't want to give them cash but a token would work. We do use some CoinCo coupons for a few accounts bu they do not seem to hold up very well. That is why we thought tokens would work better.  Any thughts would be apreciated

Steve 

I know Nayax credit card readers (and I presume possibly other companies too) can use prepaid card with magnetic strips or NFC, and can be set up to work with a set number of vends or set value. Can set it up with various different settings from the looks of it. I haven't used it myself, but I keep it in mind for should the need arise.

If employees already have an employee card, it could be set up to use their existing card, or you can get NFC stickers of cards reasonably cheaply. 

Would be worth looking in to if you already have readers, as it would be more flexible and less work than tokens once set up. 

Archived