STICKER MACHINES

ROGERS VENDING

I have 2,4,6 and 8 column machines. The 4 column would probably be best all around unless you have a very small location and then the 2 column would be fine. I bought several 6 column machines and as many used Brand H stands to put them on. Asking in the Brand office today and he didn't recommemd I put the 6 column on a stand as they are so large and top heavy. Guess you should have a rack for the 6 column. Think I may but wings on my H stand and put caps beneath to lower the center of gravity using the 6 column. I've had a pretty hard time finding the deals on the flat vending machines. Far easier to buy triple heads cheap. Guess not as many beginners start out in flat vending.

• 2 years later...

Anywhere you would consider putting toys you can put flat. If a location is not big enough for a rack I prefer to put a 4 column on a combo stand or a 6 column on a combo stand. That way you get the benefit of flat & toys in a small space. The sky is the limit on possible flat locations. Movie theatres, grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, skating rinks, convenience stores, hotels etc.

Archived