Does anybody know anything about Energy Vending Machines and MO/GO Energy Bursts?

okspav

energy vends are junk.  all you would be selling is hype.  buzz bites, mogo etc. is garbage.

Dee,

Are you looking for somebody to tell you that they are a good product and a good business opportunity?  I don't think you will find that here.  For one, they biz-op you are asking about is just too new and nobody knows anything about them yet so we can't tell if they are pie-in-the-sky oportunities or not.  But based on past experience with other similar biz-ops this is one is no better than the others. 

If they offer exclusive territory, or make you buy a set amount of machines or product, or make you buy their machines from them in order to sell the product, then you know it's a bad biz-op.

Most vendors here are "traditional" vendors with little or no experience with bulk energy products. You will probably not find an independent site (not sponsored by a biz-op) relatated to energy vending. So you are going to have to test the concept yourself. Will this company allow you to buy just 1 machine and 1 case of product to test? If not, run far far away.

Jax

I am not the one that started this thread, i was just giving my opinion.

oops!  I'm sorry.  my bad. i quoted the wrong message.  I meant it for the message from okspav asking for any positive opinions.