Older style gum machine??

sprint54fan

I have a old time diner/soda shop that we spoke with about placing a gumball machine..they agreed to letting us place one but they would like a older "antique" looking machine...anyone know where I could find such a machine so I dont have to place the standard Oak or Northwestern..?

It may be a little more work..but this place should go well cause its besides a big college and alot of business's so they are packed everyday for lunch..

Sprint54,

Here is what I would place if they are wanting the retro look from the 60's. I got this off craigslist for $90 and does 850 gumballs. I've seen others so if you do a search sure you could find one. This baby was full of quarters and doing real well but the business was going out of business.

nam

Look for people selling antique Victors, NWs and other brands from way back, maybe a Google search or something might help?  I know I have seen several of them on ebay but the conditions are all over the place.

Sprint54,

Here is a antique looking flat vending machine that you might find interesting and make more selling temp. tattoos than gumballs. It came orignally from AAGlobal but no longer have it new but some on the used market.   I bought some like this but they are all red not black.  Got one powder coated in a hot pink paint - Wow does it get your attention.

nam

Kyle,

I understand your point but believe it would depend on what you pay for the machine and how much it can make a month. I paid $50 each for mine and they are all like brand new. Also got 15 boxes (some never opened yet)of stickers and tattoos. It may be a struggle but bet I get my 50 bucks back. I have so little money in them I can place them anywhere and not worry too much about getting big volume. Nothing much in the machine and nothing in the product. But as far as buying the machines new for placing I agree with you. Wouldn't do it.

nam

You guys have gave me so many ideas and pictures to show her..Im going to let her decide what she wants from some pictures when I place her machine Monday..we are going to go ahead and place a single head Northwestern 60 for now until we get a different machine in there..

thanks all of you for giving me ideas..