GIZMO GUMBALL

ROGERS VENDING

GIZMO GUMBALL MACHINE

Can anybody tell me if this company is still around?  Can I get parts?  DO they break a lot?  They are an interactive gumball machine.  What would be a good price for a used one?  My google search didn't come up with a company website.  Nothing with parts or prices,etc.

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse,

The web site for the company is http://www.intube.com/gizsr.html and there are two different Gizmo machines. The full size Gizmo and and Gumball Gizmo Jr. which I bought one for $225 and would buy more if similar price. Here are a couple pics incase you haven't actually seen one.  Another really fun machine is the "Oscars Wild Ride" which they no longer make but is my favorite interactive machine.  I bought two that got distroyed by Yellow Frieght and have just bought another one.  The other interactive machine on the same order is the "Wowie Zowie" which is still being made and is now owned by U Turn.  The Wowie might be the best machine in that you can still get parts and it's still being sold for $3495 I think.  It too is a really fun machine but just like the voice chips in the Oscar better.  I like all these machines as they are very eye catching and fun for the kids and profitable if you don't pay thousands to get one.  PM me if you would like any more info on them. 

nam

• Like 1

I have one Oscar's Wild Ride, three Wowie Zowie and two Jr. Gizmo machines. I bought them all used. They are all cool but, I like Oscar's Wild the best. I found that the Jr. Gizmo will jam with gumballs so, I put jawbreakers in the machine and it works flawlessly. The other two machines work fine with gumballs.

• Like 1

dkochan,

Wish I could find more Oscars but they haven't made them for awhile and harder to find them. I put one in my garage and turned it on so when company would come over they'd hear a little kids voice coming from the garage saying "Help" "Get me out of here" "I'm in here" Love the Oscar's voice chip. Great at getting kids to look and listen. Tempted to record the voice and put it in the Wowie Zowies. lol Wonder if that would be illegal since the company making the Oscars is out of business? For those of you that don't know - check out the last picture of the machine with the big globe head and eyes - that's Oscar and he talks to draw people over to him. Sooooooo Cool!

nam

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

Hello Friends,

I tried to logon to the Gizmo Website listed but got forwarded to Google.

This is the website I tried:  http://www.intube.com/gizsr.html 

Am I doing something wrong.   I also need parts for my Gizmo Jr. machines.

I have 3 of them.   

I also like the comments about the Oscar's Wild Ride and the  Wowie Zowie.

I have never seen these machines, but would love if someone would send me a photo please.

Thank you all for your help in trying to get my 3 machines running.

Sincerly yours,

Dave

Skywater7

12 hours ago, Skywater7 said:

Hello Friends,

I tried to logon to the Gizmo Website listed but got forwarded to Google.

This is the website I tried:  http://www.intube.com/gizsr.html 

Am I doing something wrong.   I also need parts for my Gizmo Jr. machines.

I have 3 of them.   

I also like the comments about the Oscar's Wild Ride and the  Wowie Zowie.

I have never seen these machines, but would love if someone would send me a photo please.

Thank you all for your help in trying to get my 3 machines running.

Sincerly yours,

Dave

Skywater7

As you can see, this thread is from 2009, and both the site and the company for these machines is long out of business.

Your best bet to find old stock parts like this is to get some pictures of the parts you need, as well as pictures of the machines, and someone here might have something, or a link to someone who does; though I make no promises there.

There are other threads on both the wild ride and wowie zowie on the site here, I know some guys here used to run them. Check out the member search function in the top right corner to look through the huge TVF archive.

Good luck going forward sir!

• 3 years later...