WHAT WOULD YOU PAY

vendnoob

FOR 4 SNACK AND 4 SODA MACHINE AT AN INDOOR WATER PARK ($1000 NET PER MONTH), 1 SNACK AND 2 SODA MACHINES AT A HOTEL($700 NET PER MONTH), 2 SODA MACHINE AT 2 DIFFERANT TANNING SALONS($100 NET PER MONTH) + 10 TRIPLE VEND CANDY MACHINE(NOT LOCATED).

ANY ADVICE OR COMENTS WOULD BE HELPFUL. BTW ALL SNACK MACHINES ARE UNDER 2YO AND ALL SODA MACHINES ARE 3RD PARTY VEND.

Most used sanck machines sell for around $1500, 3rd party machines means you have to buy from pepsi, and you must have commerical address for delivery of soda, can you fix the snack machines if they break? It does sound like good locations but you need alot more information, like commish paid to each location. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

ok... heres the deal.

location #1 - 1 snack machine (sigiture 5 across 2002)

1 pepsi machine (3rd part vend)

1 coke machine (3rd part vend)

located at hotel, 5 mile from metro airport.

asking price: $5000 ($1000 down and 50% profit per month til paid in full)

location #2 - 1 pepsi machine (3rd part vend) located at tanning salon. asking price: $150

location #3 - 1 pepsi machine (3rd part vend) located at tanning salon. asking price: $150

also included 2 signiture 5 across 2002 snack machines (need locations) $350 ea.

for a total of $6000.00

i do have a commercial adress to deliver pop to. and hotel has 4 1/2 years remaining on a 5 year exclusive cantract.

commision is 5 cents per item vended.

how do you know what is a good price? i think its good. if the numbers match i can pat it off in less than a year.

am i missing anything?

Some things you also need to know is what they are selling product for right now, here in syracuse i know pepsi charges you .75 per soda, so if you got pay .5 on top of that in commish your soda alone will cost you .80 most vendors sell for around 1.50 per soda your profit margin is .70 on each soda, same for snacks your profit is gonna be smaller and your prices will need to be higher to recoup this, which in turn slows sales. IMO $5000 is to much when all your really buying is one snack machine, the other machines are owned by coke and pepsi, just remember there is a reason why there selling, and you dont know the real reason.

update.

i went to look at all 3 locations today.

location 1 hotel both pop machines are empty, snack machine is almost empty.

the hotel is mad as hell because they havent been serviced in over 2 weeks

location 2 has had no pop in over 2 weeks.

location 3 has been out of pop sence september.

if she isnt servicing them like she is suposed to the those contracts arent worth the paper they are writen on in my opinion.

i think i will offer her $1000 for all three snack machines and go get all 3 of those accounts on my own.

she made it sound like these places love her. the cant stand her.

why would i want to buy an account with a worthless contract???

i know im not giving her $6000 of my hard earned money for accounts where they are pissed at the person that im trying to buy them from.

im so mad i feel like this lady tried to sucker me.

what advice can you guys give me on this???

vendnoob,

It sounds like you'd be better off starting off in a brand new account than buying one of hers. Once a machine on location has been giving lousy service to customers it may take some time to get the business back. My suggestion is to run your own ad on craigslist that you would like to buy vending machines. People trying to sell soda and snack machines are the ones calling me the most often. I actually now have to state in my ads that I don't buy them. Also, why would you ever want a deal that forces you to buy product from a source that has total control over what you pay? Buy your own machines independently and buy your product where you can shop for the best deals. I just bought last night real brand name Coke for $4.88 for a case of 24 and all coke products were the same price. Anyway, buy used machines from someone that says "I just want them out of my garage". lol

nam

i own one soda machine that does only cans and it on on location where i work but most places in my area want 20oz bottles. in my area you can only find coke and diet coke in a 20oz bottles(unless you buy it direct from Coke or Pepsi)