Rate my rack

kai1836

Since putting some of these together I was curious how they will stack up, product mix wise, against racks others are putting out. I am putting out a 4 head tomorrow with. ....  seedlings, skittles, 27mm bouncy balls, and 2" dentures by dwayne.  Let me know how good of a mix you might think it is. Thanks.

Kai that is a decent product mix to start with, consider changing seedlings and skittles out to gumballs and toy capsules if they don't work out on the location.

My feelings on Dentures, Superballs and other toys are well known... :) 

kai,

Nice looking rack. Really like seeing I'm not the only one with machines in the house. One of my neighbors recently asked if I was into collecting vending machines. Have you done well with the dentures or is this your first machine with them?

nam

I only keep what I'm assembling in the house. I have a garage and a pole building for my other goodies....  This is my first attempt at dentures we'll see how they do. I have two more racks going out this week. One is going into a mall....which caught me by surprise. Another is going into a pizza shop.