New location (burger joint)

drvend1@yahoo.com

this burger "joint" is very much normal 80 seat location in so cal. like most burger places in my area it is open 7 days week 6am to 11 pm.

lots of family with kids are in the resturant daily.

i also have in there 2 cranes one with candy and one with the plush as well as a 4 way bulk,interactive baseball, and a 2 selection tommy. I always try to go for max coin slots.gross collection apx 1k month.

Simon,

You have one of the best websites I've ever seen for a vending business!!! If you haven't clicked on the link to his web site you gotta check it out. Be sure to click on the photos and look at all those location pictures. We've registered for our web site but haven't built it yet. Yours is a fantastic example of what to do and gave me lots of ideas. My dreams of what I want in a vending business looks like what you've already done in yours. Congratulations!

nam

Kai, I only have 2 - 20" NW80s machines on location now on pipe stands, 2 more NW83s I converted to 1" toy wheels as part of a 4-way rack for one spot.

I would imagine that the idea you suggest may not work because of the weight imbalance of the two machines.  You are better off probably with an 18" rack stand or J-stand, or something along those lines.

Simon,

after looking at your gallery, it's obvious that there's more to Eagle machines than meets the eye.  Their website doesn't show anything about high-capacity tall panel machines.  Nor does it show anything like dual-vend machines.  Did you make those yourself, or did you buy them from eagle?

How do you pitch your locations to allow so many machines? I mean they are nicely compacted but some are still a decent amount of square footage.

What % on avg do you pay, if you dont mind me asking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show them the modular system and explain that i will be glad to start with one vendor and add machines as they like or we get them to agree to the full program up front.

as far as commissions we are in so calif area and in order to stay competitive we pay from 25% to 40% commission.

Simon

Here's one that sits on top of one of your interactive games.  It looks to me that it has two eagle coin mechs but it is a single unit.  So, I'm wondering if eagle makes a double machine, or if this is something that you fabricated yourself.

And here is one of the tall eagle machines.  It looks like a panel machine on growth hormone.  I don't think I've seen any brand (oak, A&A, amerivend, etc) of panel machine that has a panel head like that.  I've seen a few pictures of them in your gallery.  I'm left to wonder if you have fabricated them yourself, but they always seem to be eagle and not something similar like the vista or A&A's so this kinda makes me think they are an eagle product.