Pay Range

Vendcobros.... to the best of my knowledge, the latest versions of USA Tech card readers can do pretty much whatever payrange can do.  There isn't much marketing for it, but I do believe you can use google wallet or other mobile payment apps to pay from your phone.  Basically, payrange is kind of redundant if you have a G9 or G10 card reader.  It seems crazy to have a card reader AND payrange in one machine...

Vendcobros.... to the best of my knowledge, the latest versions of USA Tech card readers can do pretty much whatever payrange can do.  There isn't much marketing for it, but I do believe you can use google wallet or other mobile payment apps to pay from your phone.  Basically, payrange is kind of redundant if you have a G9 or G10 card reader.  It seems crazy to have a card reader AND payrange in one machine...

I pretty much use Payrange instead of CC readers. I just think for many accounts readers are too expensive. I thinks devices like PayRange will become more popular. I don't think readers will become less popular, but I do think they will come down in price with competition. The idea behind PayRange is it uses your phones connection for transactions instead of the CC reader. This means it doesn't need any cell phone tech, connection, on paid infrastructure behind it. Just a Bluetooth connection. All the account information is between PayRange and the customer, not between the customer and the machine. The idea that I can get telemetry and cashless transaction for $80 per machine. You can put it on any MDB machine in under a minute. The cost to benefit is too much to ignore. Do I think CC readers are better, yes absolutely. But anyone can afford to put PayRange on almost any machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived