Buzz Bites questions......

kai1836

I am a heartbeat away from getting a few of these. The only thing that stops me is the tray on the bottom of the machine it opens to the side. Doesn't seem like a big deal except I want them to upgrade some of my spots and they will be put onto racks. Could any of you that have these machines please post up a few pictures of them and possiibly the dimensions of the machine itself. Height and width.....Also a picture of the bottom would be awsome. If anyone knows how and where do you find parts for them?  Thnx.

Kai,

I have tried some samples of the product, and it is good and I think it can do decent in some locations, but do NOT buy their (Mad Dog) machines from them.  They are crap and all plastic and will cause headaches.  You are better off getting the product from Vroom if you are going to do that and put them in 2" capsules on a NW or other reliable vendor yourself, even if it is extra work to fill capsules.  :)

there is another poster on here name kawoodward, keith i believe who works in portland and sales the buzz bites already in capsules i believe, contact him and see about them that way at first. they are a little more expensive. the machines are okay, you would want to buy them very cheap if you were buying some. i am not near my machines today, but if i get a chance i will take some pictures for you. they are 14 inches tall by 7 inches wide, by 7 inches deep. if you find some good places they can do very well. i have a couple locations that are awesome and some that are just dogs. like anything you have to keep seeking new locations and replacing the bad ones. I have had several people call me and buy them from me in bulk because they dont want to sit and put quarters into a machine to get as many as they want. i actually have a couple who buy 100 from me every month. they are excited because they no longer buy red bulls and are saving a bunch of money. so find a good spot and get them in capsules unless you can get the machines real cheap.

but as was said above dont deal with maddog.

Preacherman,

I imagine you have some of these machines in gyms/fitness clubs?  Are they working out well for you there?  Are there any other certain stops working well for you?  I am looking at approaching my current locations about using these for an upgrade.

Kai,

I'm with everyone else. Don't consider buying a dedicated BB machine. Vroom is now selling these to vendors with no minimums.

You will hear all about it and have all your questions answered on the conference call coming up on Saturday night.

Steve

Nepavend, I do have them in a couple of gyms. My best location is a truck depot in the employee break room. there are about 300 truckers from different places going through there. That one does 50 to 70 a month. it is by far my best. the gyms do well at times. i have a college that does pretty well also 15 to 20 a month. it is a specialty candy so it is not going to do well in every location. mexican restaurants do well also.

What are the prices of the buzz bites for vendors?  How much do you vend them for?   How much does the capsule add to the cost?  This thread has peaked my interest into this market.  Vrooms website states prices at around 50 cents a piece!  Surely we get better rates.  I'm not in any mood to call these guys unless it sounds feasible.

Rogers,

If you are interested, we are holding a conference call with Jason, the founder of Vroom Foods on Saturday evening. If you can make it, you'll have an opportunity to hear answers to your questions directly from the maker of Buzz Bites.

Let me know if you are interested in attending.

Steve

They are a pain in the neck because the coin tray is on the side, additionally, even if the tray has just a few coins they seem to bounce out and to retrieve the coins you have to remove the tray and fish them, OR remove the entire top and get them through the topside, OR sometimes you can't even reach them and have to turn the machine on its side and jiggle/slap the machine to get the coins out. If you want to put 2-units on a stand then you need to get a triple plate and mount one on each end. You could also mount them on a double but they would have to be reversed...not a good solution. The machines will fit on a standard single post/pipe stand and the bolt pattern is standard.

If you have any machines that dispense capsules the Buzz Bites are now available in capsules for a nickle premium. Unfortunately I don't have any of these but if they were available when I purchased my Buzz Bites units from Mad Dog I would have gone with the capsules and saved all the grief of dealing with Mad Dog. As it is now, I have 310-units with 295 still NIB and I would trade or sell for the capsules vend machines. By the way, for those of you looking for another product to vend the Buzz Bites are a very good product choice and ....they work!

Hope this helps,

Retired

We are planning some great conferences coming up. We have some really great speakers willing to take part. Stay tuned.

I am hoping to have a special guest speaker at least once a month and possibly doing some "internal conferences", with members only, to discuss specific topics on a more regular basis. Maybe weekly?

Glad you enjoyed it.

Steve

I am what is left of a Mad Dog Energy Products distributor featuring Buzz Bites. After reading a number of posts and replies concerning Vroom Foods, Mad Dog et al, I find that I need to clarify a few things (in my opinion and direct experience).

Mad Dog together with American Vending Systems, Independent Vending Concepts, T Pico, Richard Black, Gary Luckner, and Gary Mills to name a few came up with the idea of vendng Buzz Bites and went to Vroom Foods to secure the rights from Vroom to vend the product. Vroom Foods ONLY SOLD THE BUZZ BITES for vending to Mad Dog Energy Products (Richard Black and and his partner Gary Luckner. Vroom Foods kept its own non-vend distribution system intact. Vroom Foods did not sell Buzz Bites directly to the distributors; distributors had to purchase from Mad Dog. All machines sold were through the BizOp companies identified above. Vroom Foods has not sold any vending machines. If a prospect is looking for machines and calls Vroom, they may be referred to an existing Buzz Bites distributor, such as me, who has machines for sale.

SCAM! Because there was and is so much scam involved with the BizOp companies hereftofore mentioned, the majority of the original distributors have lost all or most of their investment and we feel that Vroom Foods was as much a victim of the scam perpetrated by these characters as any of us.

Retired (and now you know why)

Is there any way to get a transcript or recording of the conference call? I was at work that day and missed out but have always been very interested in BB. Thx guys,

Floyd

Floyd,

You can listen to the call in its entirety at this link.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=3644&forum_id=55

Enjoy!

Steve

Anyone know if there will be a promotional offer for a member's first order?

Jax

Jax,

Keith from Power-Up offered a promotion on the conference call. Did you get a chance to listen to it?

Steve

I did listen to the recorded call, but I don't recall hearing the offer. Maybe old age is setting in here - another reason to dread turning 50 next year. Can someone PM me with the details? Thanks.

Jax

they offer free labels on the site and to members of this site they offer a free stand alone cardboard  display that they sell for a buck.so basicly no they don`t offer anything special for members of vendiscuss.he mentioned it at the end of the conversation,some1 asked for free shipping and he countered with a free dollar item.