Buzz Bites questions......

kai1836

30 DAY OFFER for VENDiscuss Members (Deal Ends 3/21/09)

This information is at the end of the live conference recording from 3/21/09

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=3644&forum_id=55

Our Buzz Bites guests said that the deal for Vendiscuss.com members was as follows:

If you buy any Buzz Bites item, either flavor, they would include a counter-top display (bird feeder) of Buzz Bites singles for FREE. There are 150 pieces in this CT display. They would also include, (with your first order only) FREE display cards for VD members.

Check out the link below:

http://www.power-upenergy.com/150-count-displays.html

You could sell them like that or put them in 1" capsules and sell them for the suggested retail price of 50 cents each. That's an extra $75 FREE. This is a sweet deal !

You can also download display cards yourself from their web site.

Gary

Concerning the promotional offer for VenDiscuss members, antoniocinisi is correct.  I ordered a case of Buzz Bites from Power-Up a couple of days after the conference call and mentioned the conference call promotional offer.  I received my case last Thursday and there were two of the free standing cardboard  displayies included.  These items sell for $1 on their website.  Power Up is going to mail me some display labels when they come in. 

As far as I know there is no minimum order.  I just got an e-mail from Keith saying that they are suppose to receive the machine inserts on Monday and that mine will be sent out early next week.  Most likely Tuesday.  So once I receive those I will have received $7 worth (2 birdfeeder boxes and 5 machine inserts) of material for the Power Up VenDiscuss promotional offer.

Yes you can get the inserts off their web site for free.  I had to do that for the machine that I put out today.  But if they are willing to send me free inserts I'm willing to take them for a few other machines that I want to get out.  Saves me the time and hassel of printing and laminating.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments about Buzz Bites and Steve's hosting of the conference call. There were great questions and participation from those that attended. I have also had calls from people who have listened to the phone call link. The secert to energy vending is having a product that people will come back to buy. Buzz Bites invented the Energy Chew market and have a proprietary masking and caffeine release technology that make them more effective and better tasting. The best feedback I have heard is that Buzz Bites are a great addition to a route because they do not take away from existing sales and the machines can average $10 - $20 per month. If you are just starting out with Buzz Bites get a bulk machine with a 1" product wheel or a 1" gumball mech and either buy capsulated Buzz Bites or buy bulk Buzz Bites and put them in capsules yourself. The standard 8 column energy chew vending machine tends to jam, a capsule machine fixes this problem.