Arcade Games

ob1308

Does anyone know where I can find national revenue averages for arcade games such as Golden Tee etc..  I know the vending times has bulk vending averages but I couldn't find anything on this.

Anybody who currently runs arcade games like this who would be willing to share advice on revenue projections?  I am specifically interested in the Golden Tee Golf games.  There is one in a local bar and every time I go in, there is a line of 5 to 6 people waiting to play. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure about coming up with an average, there is so many variables.   BUT,  I did look into a route once that the route had 4 Arcade Legend machines, all in busy barber shops and they said the machines averaged about $300 per month per location, that was gross and there was a 40% split on that.

I'm looking to get into Arcade games do you know what the comish. is on these? 40% seems high.

Not Sure.  I have a sports blaster in a pizza shop, he has 3 arcade games, he told me he get 50% on them.  Maybe a seasoned pro in this area can answer.

I'm looking to get into Arcade games do you know what the comish. is on these? 40% seems high.

50 percent is standard acually.if you can do 40% that is great.

the reason for this I believe is becuse the location has to pay electricity,even if the operator has to repair these machines.they seldomly break,but if they do , do u know where to take it,or can u repair it?