Stickers and tattoos?

Grantamato

Where do you guys get your stickers and tattoos from? I'm starting to stock my sticker machines and would prefer cheap items with no shipping cost. Also, is this called flat vending?

Yea, typically it's called flat vending. Give flatline a look, they have some good prices and reasonable shipping. Allstar and a&a global have flat as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cheap and no shipping will equal no money and a waist of time. 

I tried that when I started,  it doesn't work.  Go to your local stores and see what the guys that sell a lot buy and sell I  your area. Then buy that.  

That will at least get you started until you can follow the trends or know what sells. 

I would not run flat if I didn't already have the machines.  If you have not bought flat machines I would skip.  There are guys that will tell you that flat are  necessary.  I pulled 850 out of a 6 head unit yesterday with no flat heads.  Now 15 years ago that 850 would be in a flat machine. But no more 

I still run a lot of flat, mostly tattoos. But as HA noted not like the past. I like to have at least a two column in my racks. Caps may outsell flat but the flat ( like gum and 27mm balls) helps control average product cost. But I agree with HA about being cautious; in that you need quite a few flat machines out there so you can rotate stock as the location will tire of an item pretty quick.

The locations that it *might* work in probably sell individual cards that people really want anyway.  You would probably be better off buying cases of cards, opening them and just sitting down with a price guide and try selling them yourself.

Archived