How many of you are still selling 1" Capsules for .25?

Determined

My large route that I bought has 2" @ 50 cents and 1" @ 25 cents. My goal is to start swapping out and getting the 2" to 75 cents/ $1 and the 1" to 50 cents. 

I was just curious. A lot of the racks I see for sale are still set up for .25 and .50. I gotta get these machines out of my garage.... lol

Upgrading mechs has definitely gotten complicated by the NW not selling parts.

Northwestern has been dissolved and is no more.  NEN has no intention of selling parts,  but AA said they're in talks to sell the parts for them.  Don't hold your breath though.  

Why would NEN sell parts to their competition?  I wouldn't. 

That being said,  beaver is a great option,  there's tons of used parts.  Heritage vending is seeking mechs on eBay. Beaver is selling mod's to fix 2" and working on 1". 

Also,  lypc fits 2". You can also grind the coin carrier to fit more.  

Adapt and over come. Maybe find product to sell at .25 for awhile,  or get rid of 2".

Lots of options. 

Northwestern has been dissolved and is no more.  NEN has no intention of selling parts,  but AA said they're in talks to sell the parts for them.  Don't hold your breath though.  

That being said,  beaver is a great option,  there's tons of used parts.  Heritage vending is seeking mechs on eBay. Beaver is selling mod's to fix 2" and working on 1". 

Also,  lypc fits 2". You can also grind the coin carrier to fit more.  

Adapt and over come. Maybe find product to sell at .25 for awhile,  or get rid of 2".

Lots of options. 

What about selling machines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i talked to the vice president a few weeks ago,  they said they have no intention of selling any equipment period. 

If I need more and can't find used,  I'm just going to use square beavers

When i talked to the vice president a few weeks ago,  they said they have no intention of selling any equipment period. 

If I need more and can't find used,  I'm just going to use square beavers

Ok. Thanks. Good to know.

I have many good Northwestern 2" capsule machines at 75 cents I will part with. Be aware however that shipping is very high so pick up is the only sensible option. I also gave many NW sticker machines, some NIB

I have many good Northwestern 2" capsule machines at 75 cents I will part with. Be aware however that shipping is very high so pick up is the only sensible option. I also gave many NW sticker machines, some NIB

How much would you want for them?

19 hours ago, musser said:

How much of an impact does the sale of northwestern have on your business? I know your someone that has a large business and your primarily a NW guy?

The only effect is the lack of 50 cent side by side coin mechs. There are a lot of Northwestern's out there. At some point in time I may be forced to buy the Beaver 75 mechs for the Super 80 but that's a long way away

On 6/5/2017 at 0:18 PM, rodney69 said:

I figured that would happen. But they still look to be using the factory to make parts for themselves. Look under the careers tab on their website and theirs a few that have to do with factory line stuff.

And i wouldnt be surprised if nen tried to come back on beaver for making those adapters. Some kinda bogus copyright claim. Doesnt have to stick for them to bleed beaver dry in court costs.

Its so annoying to see big companies that emulate walmarts global takeover mantra.

Archived