24 zo pepsi machines

vendnoob

i have the chance to put a pepsi machine in at a location but it must be bottle. i cant get pepsi in 20oz in my area unless i get it from them. but i can get 24oz for less at my local sams club. what type/make can i get that will hold 24oz bottles?

to get this location i must do bottles. its a large recycling yard with about 20 employees and on average about 200 customers passing the pop and snack machines 6 days a week. right now pepsi is taking care of this location and they must fill it at least once to twice a week.

What type of machine is this ? If it a Dixie Narco 501E I believe it can be done, but you have to have some things changed around to do this. try it yourself at first. If it doesnt work, call someone to look at it. It is worth the money.

• 1 month later...

I tried that and it will vend every other time. I found that the Royal Vendor 650 is the machine I need and it is deep enough to double row front to back.

As I posted in your other thread about the same issue:

"The Royal 650 Merlin IV is single depth bottles only. The have columns front and back but will only hold ~24 unit per column. The 10 select machine has 12 columns so you can double up on 2 or triple up on 1 if you wish. They DO NOT hold 2 deep per column with bottles. Also, USI used the same vend mechanism that is used by Royal. So whatever Royal will vend so will USI. The Vendo V21 will vend 2 deep with product that is between 6.50 and 9.95 inches in height. What is the height of the 20 oz you are trying to vend?"

• 4 weeks later...