T Bird Vending Gettin' Ready to Grow!!

T BIRD

I am getting excited here.  After a two month lull in the action, I am about to get the business moving again in terms of expansion with new locations.

I think I have my first 5 head rack placement coming up in the next few days.  And then I have 3 other new locations to place.

And then I am almost sure to pull the trigger on buying a route with 40 plus locations in the next week or two.

I am headed out Saturday morning to look at the 40 plus locations I am buying this weekend.  The owner ( and friend ) is taking me around to all of them.  I am pumped!

I will be at around 105 locations.  And then I have enough machines and a few racks for 40 more locations as I move along this year. 

This T Bird Vending business is really happenin' for me and I am very proud of the hard work and effort I have put into this.  This has been my first attempt at owning and starting my own business.  I still have lots to learn especially in the area of spending money on machines and other stuff but all in all, I am pleased. ........:cool:

I spent about five hours going through 18 locations with Larry yesterday.  Larry is a great guy!  ( Larman on here gang ).  We have to go through the rest of the route one day next week.

He has some very good locations and some lousy ones as well like all of us.  I am very happy to purchase this from him since I know him and I know what I am getting.  Know what I mean?  I still can not believe I am going to be working with Vendstars now with this route using them almost exclusively.  I will change a few machines as I move along.

I will tell you one thing.  If you want to expand, buying a route is certainly the way to go unless you have access to an onsite locator.

Just as a little side note.  My wife calls me as I was going home after hangin' with Larry ( Larman ) and said to me that Bath and Body Works called and they need me to bring them some more PMMs. So I went there at 6PM yesterday.  Now you gotta understand this is a very small Bathy and Body store.  Four employees maximum work a shift there.  Usually its 3.

I collected $63.50 over a 5 week period. ( 2 heads )  I love bulk vending.  These girls definitely eat PMMs like its crack.....lol.

Hi Kelly,

Yes I am. Problem is not with the business I love it! The problem is having the time to do everything and doing it right. In addition to my full time job I also have a painting business and the candy route. I just could not do everything the right way.

Hopefully I can finish going through Larman's route today with him and finish this deal off. There is someone else on Long Island that says he has over a 1000 locations and wants to sell off some of them. We are gonna have breakfast together next week and talk.

If I can work something out with this guy I would be very happy.  Having a locator (s) help you expand is sooooooo painfully slow.  Agonizingly slow.

Sounds good Foltz, er I mean TBird.

lol.  I wish buddy.

The figures for the last 7 locations I serviced was:

Hair Salon - $14.00 - 6 weeks.

Auto Parts Store - $21.00 - 6 weeks

Walmart - $65.50 - 31 days

Lowes - $49.25 - 20 days

Olive Garden - $80.75 - 20 days

Nursing School - $75.50 - 20 days

( I love bulk vending! )

Hopefully I can finish going through Larman's route today with him and finish this deal off. There is someone else on Long Island that says he has over a 1000 locations and wants to sell off some of them. We are gonna have breakfast together next week and talk.

If I can work something out with this guy I would be very happy.  Having a locator (s) help you expand is sooooooo painfully slow.  Agonizingly slow.

Geez, we've created a monster and it's gobbling up all of the good locations!!! :shock:

Steve

Don't worry, next time he comes down here for a visit I am gonna take him out and get him drunk. Then he will spill all of those secrets.

Yeah but I am clean and sober for 26 1/2 years Mr. Beer Man........................so youre gonna have to slip me a mickey or something brotha...............;)

I'll get you so full of BBQ

That's worth the price of admission right there! :D Just tell me when and where!

Maybe we can even set up a yearly VENDiscuss member gathering at Beers house for BBQ!

Steve

That would be pretty cool if we could set up a week end or something for those that want to fly in and participate. It would give us a chance to really get to know each other.