100 location attempts

Starcat

is it normally this hard? i've hit up my 100th location yesturday and i have yet to find one person who would even consider having a machine. they all told me no, or its against policy etc.

Are you using a charity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a salesman and I have never tried to be one.

I made up a flyer and I let it do all of the work. I walk in and just tell them my charity, hand them them a flyer and ask if this would be something they are interested in. That is it!

Always have a machine with you, if they say yes, go to the truck and get it.

Recently I went 3 for 27 on a day of locating. Maybe my worst day ever. But 0-100. You are defiantly doing something wrong.

What type of machines are they?

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I am not a salesman and I have never tried to be one.

I made up a flyer and I let it do all of the work. I walk in and just tell them my charity, hand them them a flyer and ask if this would be something they are interested in. That is it!

Always have a machine with you, if they say yes, go to the truck and get it.

Recently I went 3 for 27 on a day of locating. Maybe my worst day ever. But 0-100. You are defiantly doing something wrong.

If they are candy machines... Make a script (mostly about the charity). If it is a single you are locating.... Emphasize how small a space the machine needs. (Space is very valuable to business owners). Do everything by phone. Talk to the decision maker. Ask for the manager right away. Employee might be in love with the idea of putting a machine in, but the manager makes the decision.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived