Shipping Equipment

Here is a little information some of you might want for the future.  A large company I represent in California is changing all of their equipment to meet the needs of new software they are using all across their route. They have pulled in 41 Dixie Narco 501 Live Display Machines which they wanted to sell.  They agreed to test each one, clean them and get them ready for shipping at $200 each.

I represent a vendor in another State who needs machines for a couple of large accounts we are doing together.  She purchased all 41 units. The problem was getting that many machines shipped to her warehouse house 22 hours away.  

After trying just about every shipping source I could find including all of the Budget's, U-Haul etc and hiring a driver and freight quote.  It looked very expensive.  Then Randy at Vending World in Rancho Cucamonga called me and gave me 

Vincent Trujillo
(559) 795-4122

He is picking them up and delivering them for $3200.  So if any of you need some shipping done, try them.  

I discovered many of the equipment resellers use them. We know the cost of equipment really does put a thumb on the scale when you are trying to grow.  Randy will sell you equipment at different levels if you set up and account with him.  You can get machines for a third of the cost.  You would need to clean them up, put on some new buttons and maybe paint them. There is all kinds of things you can do to bring them back to life. But he does send them with mechs/validators and good compressors.

If you contact Randy be sure to tell them Blue Moose sent you, he might be nicer to you.....https://www.vendingworld.com/

Here is a little information some of you might want for the future.  A large company I represent in California is changing all of their equipment to meet the needs of new software they are using all across their route. They have pulled in 41 Dixie Narco 501 Live Display Machines which they wanted to sell.  They agreed to test each one, clean them and get them ready for shipping at $200 each.

I represent a vendor in another State who needs machines for a couple of large accounts we are doing together.  She purchased all 41 units. The problem was getting that many machines shipped to her warehouse house 22 hours away.  

After trying just about every shipping source I could find including all of the Budget's, U-Haul etc and hiring a driver and freight quote.  It looked very expensive.  Then Randy at Vending World in Rancho Cucamonga called me and gave me 

Vincent Trujillo vincent@honestfreight.net (559) 795-4122   He is picking them up and delivering them for $3200.  So if any of you need some shipping done, try them.     I discovered many of the equipment resellers use them. We know the cost of equipment really does put a thumb on the scale when you are trying to grow.  Randy will sell you equipment at different levels if you set up and account with him.  You can get machines for a third of the cost.  You would need to clean them up, put on some new buttons and maybe paint them. There is all kinds of things you can do to bring them back to life. But he does send them with mechs/validators and good compressors.   If you contact Randy be sure to tell them Blue Moose sent you, he might be nicer to you.....https://www.vendingworld.com/  

Are they selling the 501s (assuming they are 501Es) for $200, or is that the cost of refurbishment and/or shipping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, they sold them $200 each.  Vending World did not sell these machines but a large vending company in CA did and ask if I wanted to sell them.  Since we do not sell or do anything with any equipment,  I passed the deal on to a vendor in another state.  She was smart enough to buy them all.  Tammy will get those machines for around 11,400.  That would be around $279 each.  Not bad.

55 minutes ago, orsd said:

Damn, that deal was legit? Saw it on cl and assumed it was a scam.

golpher me.

57 minutes ago, orsd said:

Also, that is a tad high for TL freight.

Dry van rates are like 2 bucks a mile right now, shipping lane dependent.

.  TNT Vending got a heck of a deal. Please educate me on this and how we could have gotten this done cheaper.  Each machine 750# trucking weight,   72 h x 37W x 35 D  41 units.  Its not too late to change

Wait, jk

Just realized that you can only get 36 501e's into a dry van trailer, cause they are just barely too wide to go in 3 wide.

In that case 3000 seems pretty good price for 1 TL and 5 machines shipped LTL.

Archived