Latest Haul

QuikVend

Accidentally fell onto a deal today. Ended up being quite large. A guy posted on the Facebook marketplace that he had over 150 gumball machines and he had a few things listed including a bunch of Northwestern triples and a&a pn95's that were still in unopened boxes. I went to check it out and he had a massive amount of stuff. 

Over 70 unopened brand new a&a machines w/lock and keys

4 brand new beaver machines w/luck and keys

Over 30 NW triples (in good condition, but need cleaned up) 

Over 50 metal stands (some still in the boxes) 

10-15 used NW super 60s 

Along with 100's of parts and at least another 20-30 used a&a machines. 

I'll have the exact numbers when I go to pick up everything Sunday, but easily worth the $2500 I'm paying. 

2 hours ago, QuikVend said:

Accidentally fell onto a deal today. Ended up being quite large. A guy posted on the Facebook marketplace that he had over 150 gumball machines and he had a few things listed including a bunch of Northwestern triples and a&a pn95's that were still in unopened boxes. I went to check it out and he had a massive amount of stuff. 

Over 70 unopened brand new a&a machines w/lock and keys

4 brand new beaver machines w/luck and keys

Over 30 NW triples (in good condition, but need cleaned up) 

Over 50 metal stands (some still in the boxes) 

10-15 used NW super 60s 

Along with 100's of parts and at least another 20-30 used a&a machines. 

I'll have the exact numbers when I go to pick up everything Sunday, but easily worth the $2500 I'm paying. 

That is a great deal! It is an awesome feeling when you land a deal like that. Congrats.

4 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

That is a great deal! It is an awesome feeling when you land a deal like that. Congrats.

Thanks! It is really nice. This guy does junk hauling and removal and he did some work for someone who couldn't pay cash, so they paid with 2 storage units. He just wanted to get back what he had in it. He did some research though and knew it was worth much more if he pieced it or, but he just wants it all gone. I'm me than happy to help lol. 

9 hours ago, jerrybrooksvendall said:

Just kidding. All I have is the banks..you wouldn't want them on a bet!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Lol. I don't have any plans on going in that direction. I did find a guy selling 450 locations with northwestern doubles near Cleveland. He was asking quite a bit though, then I found these machines so I ended those discussions. 

Here's what I ended up with roughly: 

72 a&a pn95's  (brand new never used) 

4 beavers  (brand new never used) 

30 NW super 60s (both new and used but all in great shape) 

35 NW triples  (most just need cleaned up, a few are only good for parts) 

Enough parts to build at least another 20 pn95's. Other than broken or scratched globes, they just need wiped down 

8 super 60s with glass globes

3 oak 300s

6 older comets and 1 small Victor 88

At least 50 nw tempo stands and around 30 pedestal and pipe stands

Locks and keys for every machine

Took me 6 pickup loads to haul it away lol

Lol. I don't have any plans on going in that direction. I did find a guy selling 450 locations with northwestern doubles near Cleveland. He was asking quite a bit though, then I found these machines so I ended those discussions. 

Here's what I ended up with roughly: 

72 a&a pn95's  (brand new never used) 

4 beavers  (brand new never used) 

30 NW super 60s (both new and used but all in great shape) 

35 NW triples  (most just need cleaned up, a few are only good for parts) 

Enough parts to build at least another 20 pn95's. Other than broken or scratched globes, they just need wiped down 

8 super 60s with glass globes

3 oak 300s

6 older comets and 1 small Victor 88

At least 50 nw tempo stands and around 30 pedestal and pipe stands

Locks and keys for every machine

Took me 6 pickup loads to haul it away lol

Are you talking about the route in Cleveland? I thought you picked that up? You are superhero,I know that much!

I probably won't use them actually. I'll probably end up selling them. I'm also going to swap the nw triples for all my uturns and sell those as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I probably won't use them actually. I'll probably end up selling them. I'm also going to swap the nw triples for all my uturns and sell those as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How many comets you got? I get them from you. I meet ya in Ohio![emoji6]

Archived