School healthy snack

I had a school account briefly last year.  The low fat doritios qualify and sold pretty well, the sweet chili was the best, followed by nacho cheese.  Whole grain cheese-it's also did OK, and the whole grain pop tarts single serve packs sold some.  Popcorners chips were another good seller.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:24 PM, Southeast Treats said:

I had a school account briefly last year.  The low fat doritios qualify and sold pretty well, the sweet chili was the best, followed by nacho cheese.  Whole grain cheese-it's also did OK, and the whole grain pop tarts single serve packs sold some.  Popcorners chips were another good seller.

Hi do you get them at Vistar. Low fat doritos.

Yes, Vistar has them.  The distribution center for my area had to special order them from another center but they do carry them.  They have a lot of school approved items, it's a matter of finding what sells for your locations as always.  

I have 5 machines in schools. Here are some of my top sellers: skinny pop, BuzzStrong cookies, pop corners, popchips, Nature Valley Oat&Honey granola bars, Gogo squeez applesauce, Kettle Baked 100cal chips, Nature's Bakery fig bars and brownies. If you are doing drinks, water, welch's 100% juice 10oz, Izze, G2 (HS only), 100% juice boxes, Kirkland chocolate milk.

I buy all from Costco, Sam's and Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived