CC Processing and USA Technologies

Welp, I went ahead and got an account through USA Tech with a couple of CC readers. 

The way I see CC reader companies is that I only plan on sticking with one, unless something happens. First simplistic and "easiness" reasons. 

SO, USA Tech is a a huge company, I know I couldn't have made a catastrophic choice by choosing them....

But my questions are:

1) Does anyone else here use/have opinions on USA Tech?

2) I REALLY do not want to monitor every single little detail, it would be a nigthtmare... has anyone ever had any discrepancies with their CC processor? 

I have used BOTH USATech and Streamware by Crane.  The USA Tech is by far, the easiest to install and set up.  I have had NO discrepancies with either, nor have I had any problems with the processors.  In my opinion, Streamware has a much better reporting system (if you like reports), but USA Tech is the simplest to install and set-up.  You made a GREAT choice with USA.  Don't get discouraged if your CC transactions are small to start.  It takes some time for your customers to get comfortable using the CC readers.  Once they get into the habit though, you should see sales increase.  The biggest thing I have noticed in the reporting is that most of my CC transactions involve Multi-vends (customers buying 2-3 items at a time).  Good luck with the readers!  Hopefully it will add to your SUCCESS!  :)

I have used a bunch of different companies, but I am going to move to all USA readers for future purchases.  No major problems, good service (usually), and simple reporting.  Also very much like the new G10 version that is on the 4G network, already been stung by having to pay to replace 2G telemeters from Nayax.  4G will have the longest useful life cycle, although 3G should be good for at least another 5 years.

Of course, once everyone gets their machines set-up and running with their reader's, something new will come along like fingerprint vending,  ESP vending just think about the product and it drops then charges your card. Maybe Amazon will get into vending, go outside and a drone will fly over to drop your snack. This is all silly stuff but it is a difficult business to stay on top of the new technologies.  Glad I retired.

• 2 weeks later...

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real name should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

On 7/6/2017 at 9:29 PM, Georgia bulldog said:

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real name should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

Are Edges going to be unusable in a couple years because of 2G or are they good buy?

• 2 weeks later...

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real na

On 7/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, Corvus Corax said:

2019 2g goes away, and Edges with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

me should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

On 7/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, Corvus Corax said:

2019 2g goes away, and Edges with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have not received the credit card readers from USA tech yet.It has been over a month 

Archived