CC Processing and USA Technologies

Welp, I went ahead and got an account through USA Tech with a couple of CC readers. 

The way I see CC reader companies is that I only plan on sticking with one, unless something happens. First simplistic and "easiness" reasons. 

SO, USA Tech is a a huge company, I know I couldn't have made a catastrophic choice by choosing them....

But my questions are:

1) Does anyone else here use/have opinions on USA Tech?

2) I REALLY do not want to monitor every single little detail, it would be a nigthtmare... has anyone ever had any discrepancies with their CC processor? 

• 2 weeks later...

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real name should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

On 7/6/2017 at 9:29 PM, Georgia bulldog said:

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real name should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

Are Edges going to be unusable in a couple years because of 2G or are they good buy?

• 2 weeks later...

USA  tech service is bad and I have not received the 3 credit card readers I ordered on June 24.They have my 300 dollars.  I have made several attempts  to speak to anyone but the only one I have talk to does not a clue why I have not got them. USA tech real na

On 7/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, Corvus Corax said:

2019 2g goes away, and Edges with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

me should be Unknowing Stupid Arrogant Tech  

On 7/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, Corvus Corax said:

2019 2g goes away, and Edges with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have not received the credit card readers from USA tech yet.It has been over a month