Few tips on keeping the bugs out!!

Bryan La Rue

Hey everyone! I haven't really posted much to this forum but I would really like to get involved more here!

I made a quick YouTube video giving away a few tips on how to keep bugs out of the machines!

If you guys have any other tricks I would love to hear them!

The more ideas the merrier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bryan! Love your videos so much. You are the only bulk vendor that consistently posts on YouTube, so take advantage of it!

Thanks Grant! Did you find my videos before or after you started?

And I most definitely will!

How many machines do you have out?

Just now, Bryan La Rue said:

Thanks Grant! Did you find my videos before or after you started?

And I most definitely will!

How many machines do you have out?

I found your videos before I purchased my first ever candy machine from candymachines.com (rip off, but great machine). I've been using your tips ever since because they are so helpful. I bought a route and now have around 30 machines on location. My locating skills are absolute crap though so I'm hoping for a treasure trove of helpful information from you . lol

I found your videos before I purchased my first ever candy machine from candymachines.com (rip off, but great machine). I've been using your tips ever since because they are so helpful. I bought a route and now have around 30 machines on location. My locating skills are absolute crap though so I'm hoping for a treasure trove of helpful information from you . lol

My biggest tip I can give you is the more places you attempt at placing the more places you will place if that makes any sense.

Meaning it's all in the numbers. The more you visit the more you will place

Archived