16.9 oz soda

orsd

I almost exclusively use 20 oz bottles OR 12 oz cans.  The exceptions are monsters, gatorade, and 16.0 and 16.9 oz water.  When I set a machine up, I look solely at the diameter of the product and the depth of the product to determine the setup.  Since 16.9 oz bottles USUALLY are the same diameter as cans, I set the shims as though I was vending cans.  The same goes for 16.0 oz water and monster energy drinks.  20 oz bottles and gatorades use bottle shims.  The ONLY problems I have run into by doing things this method is that the 16.9 oz cumberland gap water has an odd shape that makes it prone to tip over if the back spacer is not set perfectly.  Aside from that, I have never had problem with jams with the exception of weak motors.

I have a few Vendo 720's set up for 16.9oz bottles. Width set in middle notch, two deep set with the gray clip. I like the 16.9 size, I sell them for 1.25. Be aware that the lipton 16.9 brisk tea works well, but the 16.9 peach and mango flavors don't. Plastic is too flimsy. I haven't found any 16.9 waters that vend in stackers. The Deerpark 20oz will, but you can't fill it all the way to the top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Corvus Corax said:

I probably would too, if I didn't have any PepsiCo provided machines. I think 16.9 at $1.25 is the most economical price. Compared to cans for a $1 and 20oz for $1.50.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have a few Coke Bottler owned machines they supply the 16.9 oz coke to me at a discount 

Archived