What are the best selling 1 inch and 2 inch capsule toys and where can you buy them in Canada?

Andy Houghton

Hello Everyone. 

Just bought my first toy capsule machines and am looking for good product to fill them with. So far I have taken the leftover inventory and given them to my kids to try. Finger lights didn't go so well, Yo-Yo mix went much better. I am not sure what others to try and where even to buy them. I have heard that you should rotate product any idea how often? Any help would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Andy Houghton said:

Hello Everyone. 

Just bought my first toy capsule machines and am looking for good product to fill them with. So far I have taken the leftover inventory and given them to my kids to try. Finger lights didn't go so well, Yo-Yo mix went much better. I am not sure what others to try and where even to buy them. I have heard that you should rotate product any idea how often? Any help would be appreciated. 

I wouldn't know about anyone locally in Canada, but whatever's you do, don't buy online because the shipping charges are nuts. Kids love 27 mm bouncy balls, big bouncy balls, orbies, adopt a puppy, punch balloons and alien goo balls

Where are you located?  Best place that I know of is all star vending in montreal.  If you are not within driving distance, you will have to ship.  I believe if you buy a huge order, they will ship for free.

Good luck

Archived