Rebuilt Cooling Units

Randy: I would have called you first but I didn't think you would have  available an RS 850 unit. I know you hate these 800/850 machines. I bought one before from a company in Southern California but can't come up with the name. I am stuck with 4 of them which I got with the firs route I bought, starting in the business. They are doing good service in small locations and I'm not rich enough to junk them. Regards!

You can find compressors for them if you search for the model number of the dome and pay someone to rebuild them for you.  I wouldn't spend money on buying used units that get shipped to you.  I have found some smaller compressors at appliance parts stores.

Don't understand " dome". I have tried a couple of local repair guys but the overhaul did not last long. but had good luck with the Southern California place. I have tried to send email to you but get error with the address. I copy what you posted but address is unusual and am unable to work it out. Could you send me address in regular format. I'm sure you have  my address from former dealings. Thanks

Archived