Is that a chiller on top?

The top is probably a 3160 if it has 7 trays.  I can't tell from the picture if there is a 7th tray or not though.  They only made one model like that as far as I know.

The bottom machine is definitely a CB 700 and probably a 3151.  You may like USI for now, and that's fine, but they aren't necessarily the best things out there.  In my opinion, for a large route, having a lot of Royal Merlin 650's and DN 501E's is the way to go.  The 3151 has 14 columns and 12 selections.  It's a massive machine and it doesn't fit everywhere.  They are both massive for that matter.  

And it does appear to be a chiller on top.  Those cost something like $800.  Mind you, you couldn't take it through a standard door height as it is without taking that off.

4 hours ago, AngryChris said:

The top is probably a 3160 if it has 7 trays.  I can't tell from the picture if there is a 7th tray or not though.  They only made one model like that as far as I know.

The bottom machine is definitely a CB 700 and probably a 3151.  You may like USI for now, and that's fine, but they aren't necessarily the best things out there.  In my opinion, for a large route, having a lot of Royal Merlin 650's and DN 501E's is the way to go.  The 3151 has 14 columns and 12 selections.  It's a massive machine and it doesn't fit everywhere.  They are both massive for that matter.  

And it does appear to be a chiller on top.  Those cost something like $800.  Mind you, you couldn't take it through a standard door height as it is without taking that off.

SO grateful for your answers! I don't currently have a place for them, but I thought $600 each sounded like a steal.. is it  a steal? I do have a storage unit I can place them in...

5 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Altough I don't have a place for the machines at this time... and I guess just assume I did (because I know many o you guys believe it's not worth buying a machine without an account...) - 

Are these machines worth it for only $600/each?  To me they seem like a TOTAL steal?>>>

Yes, they are worth it at that price.  Just make sure they are working properly first.  The chiller is a Chill Factor unit.  They aren't made any longer but they can be repaired.  If you want to remove it you then need to rivet two patches on the holes cut into the top of the cabinet to seal it.

The snack is a 3160 or SM5700 and the soda is a CB700.

These are both discontinued models. If you look at the keypads, you'll notice they are the same. Those style keypads are an older style. Those machines could be a bit older than you think. 

Archived