Vendo 721 not reporting cash sales

Hey guys 

Just installed a bank of machines in a large factory and it's partly subsidized for the summer. Anyhow I installed 2 721 drink machines (1 Pepsi and 1 generic front 1). However they are not reporting cash sales. I would guess it would be the eprom on both.

Does anyone know where I can order these quickly? 

• 7 months later...
On 7/5/2017 at 4:41 PM, BlindVending said:

Thanks guys

Ya I will give vendo a call tommorow morning. It seems both machines are running12.3 version on eprom which I thought is what I need for USAT readers. 

What did you ever find out about this?  I have a Vendo 721 with a 12.1 board that doesn't report cash sales either.  It is version 1.15

6 hours ago, AngryChris said:

What did you ever find out about this?  I have a Vendo 721 with a 12.1 board that doesn't report cash sales either.  It is version 1.15

Version 12.3 boards are for the HVV machines. The 12.1 controller's latest revision is 35. D&S also sells the eprom. Betson used to, but I cannot find them on their website any longer. I had to upgrade from 1.15 in order to get PayRange to work properly.

2 hours ago, BTVFC said:

Version 12.3 boards are for the HVV machines. The 12.1 controller's latest revision is 35. D&S also sells the eprom. Betson used to, but I cannot find them on their website any longer. I had to upgrade from 1.15 in order to get PayRange to work properly.

Thanks.  That makes sense.

Archived