cant find any machines for sale in my area

Starcat

i think i have purchased every machine at a reasonable price in my area, which is in washington state, near tacoma. i have used facebook marketplace, letgo, offerup, ebay, craigslist.. are there any others i should be checking?

every now and then i see someone with like 50 vendstars for sale but they want 100$ a piece for them. no way.

Sounds like you only have 2 options. Keep searching all those places or expand your search area and go for a road trip.

Also, make sure you're using all the possible search terms. What are you using to search?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've noticed machine sales aren't very predictable. Sometimes there's nothing for months, then pops up a huge haul for cheap. Sometimes you have to travel an hour or so like Quikvend said. But when i've needed machines and there was none, I just bought straight from oak. Eagle sounds like a good next choice. Have you already placed all your machines or you just trying to build up a stockpile?

I've noticed machine sales aren't very predictable. Sometimes there's nothing for months, then pops up a huge haul for cheap. Sometimes you have to travel an hour or so like Quikvend said. But when i've needed machines and there was none, I just bought straight from oak. Eagle sounds like a good next choice. Have you already placed all your machines or you just trying to build up a stockpile?

That's high don't u think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Starcat said:

im trying to get about 100 machines so rodney can place them

Keep in mind that is alot of candy expense right out of the gate if you are using triples and are going for "mass placement" in say 1 month or less.

I've traveled up to 5 hours for a good deal 100 8 way u-turns( plus a few extras) for $1000, another I traveled 4 hours time I got 150 oaks and northwesterns for $1500 but times I had to rent a big truck. I'm still trying to locate the oaks/northwesterns

I used to go on "road trips" all the time for machines. If you are on Craigslist, there are a few search keys which yielded me some pretty good finds-

A few good ones are capsule machine, toy machine, gumball, dispenser, giant gumball, and pretty much any variation of misspellings on "machine" and "gumball". You might be surprised what's out there. Good luck! ;)

Archived