Hello, well i think i locked my self out of my machine  or lost it not shore but dose anybody now were i can get a new lock or a replacement going to need both for the out side and cash box can somebody tell me were i can pick up something like that asp just severe it so i have a week to get this together.  thank you  i need this asap  thanks again Scott Saunders. its a Gaines go 380

How about you provide us with a key number or code that you need.  If you don't have one then you'll have to drill the lock if you think the keys are inside or that you lost them.  Personally, my own solution would be to scrap the machine after I got my money out of the coin box.

Hello,  this is the lock that i need not to positive on the serial number but for a go 380 combo do you or anybody here sells these locks? or could i get  lock smith to open it i would rather get a exact key but if not well, i  don't think drilling this out would be a good idea, so if anybody has  or knows somebody that i could get a part or keys. i looked on a web site but i am not shore about it could somebody let me now if this web site a good site http://genesisvendingmachineparts.weebly.com/      thank you all for the help Scott Saunders

genises lock.png

Check to see if the lock face has a serial number, if it does you can order a new key. For my machines, I have two keys, and my machine mover has a separate key. I am paranoid about losing keys, and try to always hook them to my belt loop immediately after opening. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived