AP 112 single selection not working

I have just one AP 112 snackshop out of my 50 machines.  So, I'm not too familiar with problems that arise.

B3 stopped working.  When you put money in, and select B3 it says Make another selection.

In test mode, B3 works.   I pulled the shelf out and moved the C shelf to the B spot.  Still B3 did not work.

When in sales mode, and without any money inserted, I press all other selections they tell me what price that selection is.  When I choose B3 it just beeps at me.

16 hours ago, loach33 said:

I have just one AP 112 snackshop out of my 50 machines.  So, I'm not too familiar with problems that arise.

B3 stopped working.  When you put money in, and select B3 it says Make another selection.

In test mode, B3 works.   I pulled the shelf out and moved the C shelf to the B spot.  Still B3 did not work.

When in sales mode, and without any money inserted, I press all other selections they tell me what price that selection is.  When I choose B3 it just beeps at me.

After you traded shelf positions, did you press the door switch before testing? If the problem followed the tray, the problem is on the tray. 

Hmm, going off of memory.  I think I closed the door and tested.  I did not move the B tray to the C position.  I guess that would test the tray as well.

Just puzzles me why it works fine in test mode.  Guess thats an AP thing

Archived