Vendo Univendor II - Model 511- Pepsi

nrod7

I  pulled one of the columns/ selections that is set up to vend 20 oz. bottles of Gatorade.  I was hoping that a Sam's warehouse brand of 20 oz. bottled waters would be 

the solution.  I did notice that Sam's brand bottle is not made with the same quality plastic as the Gatorade bottle.  

The Sam's bottle kept jamming the rotor/cup.

Any suggestions on a 16.9 oz bottled water that is compatible with this machine.  The color of clip(s) and settings would also be appreciated.

Respectfully,

nrod7

You won't find a bottled water at sams that vends reliably. You need to get a brand that had bottles with nitrogen infused plastic. Basically, if you squeeze the bottle and is squished in your hand and isn't rigid then it's going to jam in your machine. 

There are a variety of brands (Zephyr hills, Deer Park, Ice mountain, etc..) that all fall under the same company that sell 16.0 oz bottles.. those are 16.0, not 16.9.  Vending distributors usually carry these.  You can also vend 16.9 oz cumberland gap (coke product, carried by various distributors).  Both of these options will vend but I prefer the 16.0 oz bottles.

Yeah... either way, you'll likely have to order something that will vend reliably, whether it be 16.0 oz, 16.9 oz, or 20 oz.  20 oz are probably the most reliable in a bottle machine though (20 oz Deja Blue, Aquafina, Dasani, Cumberland Gap, etc..)

Yeah... either way, you'll likely have to order something that will vend reliably, whether it be 16.0 oz, 16.9 oz, or 20 oz.  20 oz are probably the most reliable in a bottle machine though (20 oz Deja Blue, Aquafina, Dasani, Cumberland Gap, etc..)

For sodas, I really like the way the 16.9oz bottles vend. Since they don't have the coke bottle shape, they don't nose dive like the 20oz do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived