Non perishable items such as usb cords

The other day I had an account ask me about earbuds and that made me think, what other items could I sell in a vending machine?

At the dollar store they have earbuds and usb cords, I'd be surprised if a $3 usb cord didnt sell well. Heck, the cheapest cord at walmart is $5, many people probably don't even know you can get cords and earbuds for a $1!!

Do any of you have any success with non perishable items?

I'm thinking it would be nice if these things sold well because it's one less row to worry about expired goods! And yes at some of my accounts I occasionally have some expired goods, of course I hope to get better accounts one day but for now..!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a relative that works for the state, and they vend all kinds of stuff out of the machines. Gloves, goggles, tape, hand cleaner, hearing protection, you name it. I have a couple motels, thinking ear buds and USB would be good there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Everything depends on the location, if you have the time to experiment a little and a few slow rows, try it and see... just don't get too many "experiments" going at one time.  Always keep the main thing the main thing.....

I have a relative that works for the state, and they vend all kinds of stuff out of the machines. Gloves, goggles, tape, hand cleaner, hearing protection, you name it. I have a couple motels, thinking ear buds and USB would be good there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The nice things about those is a lot of people are used to paying $5 or more for them, if you sold them for $3-$5 the profits could be huge!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived