DN 276E Replacement Front Pepsi Graphic?

MrGoods

I've got a Dixie Narco 276E bubble front Pepsi machine and the front graphics are cracked/splitting. I know NBS has the generic "cold drinks" graphics, and that's what I'll go with if that's my only option but I figured it was worth a post here to see if anyone knew where I could purchase replacement Pepsi graphics as I'd like to keep it a Pepsi machine. 

Thanks!

I'm waiting for a call back from the service manager. I got it through legitimate means. Purchased out of state at a liquidation auction, the bottler decided not to recover the machine after the location closed down. I have all of this in writing (not my first rodeo with equipment from these auctions... you get screwed on that once and it's CYA from then on). They didn't even question me, the service guy was just unsure if he had any graphics that fit. It's too bad, because the current front graphic has pockets in it where you can put the HVV graphics. But it's cracked... I may just take it off and see if I can repair it/make it more presentable.

Archived