bev Max three error.

That's your left/right motion. The motor is on the bottom right, The home switch is top left. Manually move the X axis a foot to the right, then close monetary door. The carriage should home. 

That's your left/right motion. The motor is on the bottom right, The home switch is top left. Manually move the X axis a foot to the right, then close monetary door. The carriage should home. 

Thanks a lot for your help. I went there and saw a Coke bottle next to the carriage, once I removed and moved manually to the left and did a test vend it started vending fine.

Coke bottles were in E1 so is it possible that it double vended and therefore one bottle was left there .

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coke bottles are problematic for older bevmaxes if you ask me... they are slightly too tall and they graze the top of the next shelf. If,the slides and gates aren't perfect, you'll get bottles falling. I took coke bottles out and put cans in.

The coke bottles are problematic for older bevmaxes if you ask me... they are slightly too tall and they graze the top of the next shelf. If,the slides and gates aren't perfect, you'll get bottles falling. I took coke bottles out and put cans in.

These are 16 oz bottles they are smaller than 20 oz bottles and they are comfortably going under the shelves with lot of room to spare.

I put taller icy bottles on top shelf. I removed that selection itself out.

16.9 oz coke and 20 oz coke are the same height.  Just an FYI.  But hey, if they fit then good.

Hi thanks for your reply .These are 16 oz not 16.9 they are at least an inch smaller than both 20 and 16.9 oz bottles.

I just compared all three. 16 , 16.9 and 20 oz .

Archived