Wittern 3208 Combo Condenser Ices Over

Need a little help on this.  A wittern i have has the condenser icing over.  I just placed on location. I cant find any noticeable air leaks but suspect the  air filter inside the cooling system was dirty, so i replaced.  Am I missing the boat on this one and should  be checking for other solutions

Check all the seals around the door and the delivery door if there are any there.  These machines aren't even close to air tight.  If you have high humidity then that could be the cause.  You could also be low on freon.  Also make sure you have it away from the wall and that the water draining from the condenser is actually draining from the drip pan.

17 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Check all the seals around the door and the delivery door if there are any there.  These machines aren't even close to air tight.  If you have high humidity then that could be the cause.  You could also be low on freon.  Also make sure you have it away from the wall and that the water draining from the condenser is actually draining from the drip pan.

The unit hasnt iced over since removing the dirty filter.  There was a small puddle of water on the machine leg on the side near the lock.  It seems to have accumulated by the bottom door seal and trickled to the leg.   I noticed a chunk of the bottom door seal was gashed out (possibly the culprit) I will replace. I also noticed there seems to be an adjusting screw/ white hump to allow the door to seal to be adjusted. I will adjust.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Archived