Mouse army?

I've been battling mice at a location for what seems like forever, but probably close to 6 months. This is the first time I haven't been able to get rid of them after one attempt. I've tried glue traps, mouse traps, dryer sheets and Peppermint oil and still can't beat these SOBs. I have caught/killed about 6-7 of them but it's like there is a never ending barrage of them. I've even completely emptied the machine for a few days and cleaned it top to bottom and still can't keep them away. Anybody have some pointers? 

It's not always easy, but the solution is to stop them from getting in.they usually get in where the cord goes through the cabinet. Sometimes the delivery door and sometimes the coin return.

The only way this snack machine is coming out is in pieces. I purchased on location, so I don't know exactly how long it had been there, but they've clearly remodeled the breakroom since it was placed. I'm sure there is a way, just not easy and definitely not cheap. 

It's not a simple doorway that you can just clamshell through. First obstacle is a narrow entryway. No doorway, but you'd already be a tight fit of it were open. There is a doorway to outside, but it opens in, has 2 steps to go down, and is narrow as well. Not to mention the walkway that you'd be trying to get to its just as narrow. The stairs leading up from the work area can't be much wider than 24 inches. 2 people can't use them at the same time, I've had to wait at the top while someone was coming up a few times. They do have an updated breakroom that has double doors to the street. I actually had a soda machine in there before they closed it for 6 months due to a mold issue caused by a leaking window a/c. That's where their remodel must have been. It was just an open room, but they built a glass wall with a standard door there. They use that as the breakroom for permanent employees while the other is where the temps take a break. The only way I could get it out is through that room, but getting it there would be a PITA. So like I said, if it comes out, it's coming out in pieces and there won't be a replacement lol

Have you sealed all the entry ways?  I JB Weld sheet metal over the holes that have plastic plugs and armor plate the power cord at the entry point, that has always stopped my problems.  My wife always adds bay leaves, the combination has removed my  problems from warehouse accounts.  Hope this helps.

Archived