ICT A6 having problems

parrotthead

My bill changer isn't wanting to accept bills. I have one in a coin pusher and when I open the machine up and then push the top piece back in and the flashing light comes on. Then after a little bit it goes off. Is this thing just junk?

Don't get pushing the top piece back in? Generally if the lights on the front are flashing the ba is good. There is an led on the back that will flash error codes, there should be a label on the cassette saying what the codes mean. I take it from what you wrote that the ba works for awhile then goes off?

usually the problems with an ICT are led or diode in the bill reader. ICT does have a service dept for repair 

5 hours ago, musser said:

Don't get pushing the top piece back in? Generally if the lights on the front are flashing the ba is good. There is an led on the back that will flash error codes, there should be a label on the cassette saying what the codes mean. I take it from what you wrote that the ba works for awhile then goes off?

usually the problems with an ICT are led or diode in the bill reader. ICT does have a service dept for repair 

I was going to take some pictures today but I couldn't get to the machine. I will check and see what the error code is. thanks

Archived