Grandma's Cookies

2 hours ago, AnytimeVendors said:

Corvus Corax, I understand that, and I assumed that might be it, but still the question arises: if no one likes them, why sell them? Someone must like peanut butter. Do they like them better than chocolate brownie? I can't think why they would. Lol

I think it's all a silly topic and not worth much of a discussion to be honest.  It's kind of like saying that you feel like a TV show should be canceled because you and some other people you know don't like it... even if the show has millions of viewers outside of your inner-circle.  Lays potato chips, for example, are probably one of the best-selling items that frito-lay sells, but you say/imply it's a poor-seller because it doesn't do well for you.  Yet you'll find out that there are oddball items out there that vendors sell in their areas that you could never sell in your area.  Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work elsewhere.

7 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I think it's all a silly topic and not worth much of a discussion to be honest.  It's kind of like saying that you feel like a TV show should be canceled because you and some other people you know don't like it... even if the show has millions of viewers outside of your inner-circle.  Lays potato chips, for example, are probably one of the best-selling items that frito-lay sells, but you say/imply it's a poor-seller because it doesn't do well for you.  Yet you'll find out that there are oddball items out there that vendors sell in their areas that you could never sell in your area.  Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work elsewhere.

Previously aknowledged.

I'm going to try it in all my machines and see if someone likes it. If not, I won't sell it. Can't know unless I try... or ask.