QuikVend

Another big haul

I don't know if it's a gift or a curse at this point, but I found another deal on machines. I'll be picking it up next week. Found a guy listing makes on the Facebook marketplace. He was selling 1 NW for $30 or 2 for $50 and pipe stands fit another $10. He posted that he had plenty to sell. Turns out he has 300 machines and over 75 stands! He started off asking $6k for it all. I waited a few days, but he contacted me a few times so I knew he wanted to get rid of it all. Ended up getting them for $3500.

Very nice. Man i'm tired just looking at em lol, you're gonna be busy. 

Lol I'm always busy anymore. I did just move into a warehouse note, so it should be a bit easier to get these in shape. 

Are you finally doing vending full time now?

Great score. In that first pic on the left there's a stand that the base looks like an 'n', what is that for?  Looks like it's for a drill press or something. Some even look like brake drums. B) 

Dang...

That there is something.

Well, congrats and enjoy! You've gotta love a story of success like that. ^_^

On 9/12/2017 at 2:47 PM, Boris said:

Great score. In that first pic on the left there's a stand that the base looks like an 'n', what is that for?  Looks like it's for a drill press or something. Some even look like brake drums. B) 

The stand you're talking about holds 4 Oak Cabinet heads stacked 2 and 2. They're hard to service and a pain in the butt. On the plus side 4 heads fit in the same space as 2.

10 hours ago, Bravo Duck said:

The stand you're talking about holds 4 Oak Cabinet heads stacked 2 and 2. They're hard to service and a pain in the butt. On the plus side 4 heads fit in the same space as 2.

Looks like this

20170916_095435

WHAT THE EFF!! i would litterally punch a dolphin in the face to get a deal like that!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Starcat said:

WHAT THE EFF!! i would litterally punch a dolphin in the face to get a deal like that!!!!!!!

I found a few deals while I was a few hours away from home the other day too. Got all the machines you see in the picture for $365. 

20170917_183621

And picked this up locally for $75 2 days ago

20170916_145527

very nice, looks like I need to move to ohio lol

• Like 1

I was think about shopping in Ohio :) 

19 hours ago, QuikVend said:

I found a few deals while I was a few hours away from home the other day too. Got all the machines you see in the picture for $365. 

20170917_183621

And picked this up locally for $75 2 days ago

20170916_145527

WHAT THE EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Awesome haul sir, best of luck to you getting them all cleaned up and working for you!

• Like 1