Jump to content

VE Connect Door


darkinthepark
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...

We've sold quite a few of these, A lot of branded versions for Microsoft, Maybeline, Apple, Big corporate offices to distribute  expensive office products for the employees.

There are plenty of Operators, I can't really name any because of privacy and such. We do have plenty out there selling snacks, something like this depends on location obviously.

Dark if you have any questions about it, technical or otherwise, feel free to ask

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, SCOTT1963 said:

We've sold quite a few of these, A lot of branded versions for Microsoft, Maybeline, Apple, Big corporate offices to distribute  expensive office products for the employees.

There are plenty of Operators, I can't really name any because of privacy and such. We do have plenty out there selling snacks, something like this depends on location obviously.

Dark if you have any questions about it, technical or otherwise, feel free to ask

Thanks.  What do you mean by "expensive office products"?  They have the machines on free vend so that the employees can get office supplies??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some companies put company-provided items in the vending machines but they require a personal ID card to get the prosuct.  It helps a lot with accountability.  One employee can't ger away with taking way more than the job really requires.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dark, they load it up with say portable hard drives, bluetooth headsets, thumbdrives, HDMI Cables, ink cartridges etc...

Then the employee uses their ID Badge to purchase the "product" to keep track of who got what and inventory stays clean

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I'm guessing that you don't intend on using it for this application.

The small touch screen on a Crane Media costs $600. That big screen scares the golpher out of me on many fronts, including my wrecking  delivery crew. I'm sure it's cool AF, but not for your typical vending spot.

Scott, didja y'all have one of these in Vegas? If so, how did I miss it? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

The small touch screen on a Crane Media costs $600. That big screen scares the golpher out of me on many fronts, including my wrecking  delivery crew. I'm sure it's cool AF, but not for your typical vending spot.

Scott, didja y'all have one of these in Vegas? If so, how did I miss it? 

I think the students at our high school would love using a machine like this.  Security is great at our school and they have cameras that aim at all of our vending machines.  In fact, one day I discovered that a student had put paper clips into the bill acceptors of two of our machines and jammed them.  I was able to remove the paper clips and took them to the security office and told them the time frame in which I knew the vandalism occurred.  After searching the surveillance footage for an hour, one of our security personnel saw who did it and gave the student ISS.  They were also going to make him pay for any damage to the machine...but lucky for him, there was none.  Other than that, I haven't had any vandalism in 2 years of running my machines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, darkinthepark said:

I haven't had any vandalism in 2 years of running my machines.

Wow! I expect to be a victim of strong arm robbery..... even under the camera.  

I had a guy poor water in the cup tray on a coffee machine until it went out of order. 

I have had 'customers' put their hands on me. I told security I was calling the cops next time and the residents hardly talk to me now.

I used to come in and find the snack machine standing on its front legs until I told my supervisor I was going to take pictures and post them on the web.  These guys pound the buttons on the 501E with the butt of their hand to make a selection. They cracked the plastic on the live display. And on and on.

It must be nice.

So, how much for a ve-connect door? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2018 at 5:40 PM, lacanteen said:

The small touch screen on a Crane Media costs $600. That big screen scares the golpher out of me on many fronts, including my wrecking  delivery crew. I'm sure it's cool AF, but not for your typical vending spot.

Scott, didja y'all have one of these in Vegas? If so, how did I miss it? 

Yes, had one on each end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, 57thTom said:

 

So, how much for a ve-connect door? 

You can't just buy the door, it's the whole machine and it depends on what you want to do with it, slave, stand alone, micro market

Honestly it's not one of those things I can post a price for

You can hit up one of our equipment people

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SCOTT1963 said:

You can't just buy the door, it's the whole machine and it depends on what you want to do with it, slave, stand alone, micro market

Honestly it's not one of those things I can post a price for

You can hit up one of our equipment people

Translation: $$$$$$$$$$$$

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...