My Company Will Be Starting A Vendor Locating Business

Savemyworld

Greetings all,

I've been in the bulk vending business a few months. Before I started doing bulk vending, I was a college administrator for 12 years,  and a marketing manager for 7 years going door to door for window sales. I've been cold calling to place my bulk machines and am having great success. I hold a bachelors degree, a masters degree and I'm currently finishing my PhD in leadership studies. I truly enjoy the marketing side of business. I'm setting up all my business paperwork and hope to serve the community in 30 days by helping businesses to locate for their bulk vending machines.  I can share that each bulk vending company will get two locations with warranty for $50.00 total. I will not be paid until both of your machines have been placed. The company name is Save My Locations, LLC.  in Dallas, Texas and my contact phone number is 214-874-5966. I'd be glad to send a copy of my resume once the business kicks off. Stay tuned..... I will keep you posted....

• 2 months later...

Greetings all,

I have been busy building my routes and the business is progressing very well. I do intend on starting Save My Locations, LLC  to help others in locating their machines/boxes in the very very near future but I want to be absolutely sure I am more than ready when I take that step. So my focus at the moment is my own vending business Save My World. I am grateful for the consideration and support I have received for Save My Locations, LLC as many of you all have reached out to me via phone. The most important topic with locators as you know, is trust, integrity, and follow through and I want to stand by those three indicators of success for locating before I officially pus the start button.  I hope to offer bulk candy machine placement, honor snack boxes, and vending machine locating. Stay tuned.... rest assured I will keep you posted. 

John

I'd like to be where B. Humphrey's is at with his successs.... I'm inspired by his success. I'm not too far off lol. I suppose once I get to that point I'm ready to start hiring staff to answer locating phone calls for Save My Locations, LLC. But, patience is a virtue......

What has truly been on my mind is to start a vending business course where individuals will pay a fee to take the course but within the course we have topics of discussions each class period by the end of the course you would have x number of locations placed. Everyone in the course would be able to learn and grow together while succeeding and getting through the pitfalls of the vending business.

I'm a teacher at heart and I think there is so much more than vending placement that business leaders such as ourselves can get out of a course and learning from other classmates. Stay tuned.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 6:07 PM, Savemyworld said:

What has truly been on my mind is to start a vending business course where individuals will pay a fee to take the course but within the course we have topics of discussions each class period by the end of the course you would have x number of locations placed. Everyone in the course would be able to learn and grow together while succeeding and getting through the pitfalls of the vending business.

I'm a teacher at heart and I think there is so much more than vending placement that business leaders such as ourselves can get out of a course and learning from other classmates. Stay tuned.......

I’m interested also whenever you get started.  

Greetings all,

I'm going to give it a shot and start our first vending machine business course. A few pointers:

I will be serving as the moderator/facilitator of the course. While I have some expertise in business others in the course may have other areas of expertise that can help us all. 

The online interactive course will start on 3rd, 2018 if there are at least 20 participants enrolled per course. 

You can register for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday 8 pm slot. 

One course is 8 sessions.

The course will be for 1 hour,1 day per week, at 8 pm-9pm Texas time. Each course will have 8 sessions interactively online. 

The monthly course membership fee will be $20.00, at that price, it shouldn't be a problem for anyone to pay for their monthly course memberships. Hopefully a year or two from today we can set up a Vending Machine Association for all of us to participate and grow with. 

The first online course will generally cover:

- introductions of each class member, how you got into the vending business and our goal to accomplish for the month of April. 

- All of us will be working on and putting together our first year vending machine business plan and sharing it with other class mates

- reading a textbook and having a class discussion on what we learned from reading the textbook on the vending machine business

- starting the process of self-locating, pointers and pitfalls to consider

- class discussion on sharing the accomplishments and the pitfalls you are having as the course progresses. 

- registering your business, legal issues, day to day operational activities

The second course in May will build off of the first course and the courses keep going each month until the first cohort of students are succeeding at their business. 

If you are interested in participating in the course, please pm me your e-mail address and which class time works best for you, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, at 8 pm. I'll also send you the course link so you can register a week before the course starts. 

* I'm not yet ready to assist others with locating by phone but that is on my to do list. But the online course is a powerful tool to knowing who your locator is and having a relationship with your locator so that you will know your money is well invested. 

The second online course will generally cover:

- A review of our accomplishments for the month of April 2018

- reading a second textbook of the vending machine business and having a class discussion on what we learned from reading the textbook on the vending machine business

- class discussion on sharing accomplishments and pitfalls you had in the month of April 2018 and the plan to overcome in May 2018

- Updating our written vending machine business plan for May 2018

If you are interested in participating in the course, please pm me your e-mail address and which class time works best for you, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, at 8 pm. I'll also send you the course link so you can register a week before the course starts. 

I'm willing to venture and give the online course a try at it if you are willing to participate so that we can all learn, grow, and prosper. 

Archived