Vending Machine Sellers In New England

VendingNewBe

Good Evening,

I am new to relatively new to this site.  I have a used Dixie Narco 501 that has finally died.  I am tired of putting money into it. I  am trying to find a seller of refurbished machines in the New England / Mid-Atlantic area.  I found several out west but the freight shipping to Massachusetts is not worth it.  Not really interested in buying a new one as this goes inside a laundry mat.  Preferred a simple DixieNarco 501 or similiar machine that takes cans / 16 oz bottles and has up to 9 selections.

This site has been great the few times I have posted. Can anyone recommend someone for me.

Thanks.

What's wrong with your current machine?

Vending machines are not like consumer goods or cars, if you use quality parts they will last for a long time.

As far as a refurb unit goes there's Vendors Exchange in Cleveland, National vending warehouse in Wilmington NC.

But for a Laundromat a refurb really isn't worth it, too much vandalism and break in risk.

For the price of a refurb, you could swap out the cooling deck, coin mech, bill val, and control board on your current machine, and still come out ahead.

Everyone.  Thank you.  I appreciate the responsiveness.  I have spoken with Technivend before.  They sold me some parts for my snack machine.

To answer ORSD's question.  I came into the store the other day to find the bill changer, coin receipter not working.  When I openned the door the red light that powers them was not on. I checked all three fuses (1, 1.6 & 6AMP) and none of them look like there are any issues.  I unplugged and re-plugged in the machine.  I checked all the wire harnesses and all appear fine.  It is an old DixieNarco 501 Polar Seltzer Machine.  Looks like from the early 1990s.

This is a machine I had purchased about 2 1/2 years ago for $300 on Craigslist so if it is dead I am fine.

Archived