What toys are hot in Bulk Vending right now?

RAW POWER

Hey everybody! First time posting here. Thanks for everything y'all have shared. I hope to contribute someday but I'm more of a pinball guy than anything. That said,  I'm about to set a new location that wants a bulk rack and I would like to do it right the first time. 

I have the rack, it's a Northwestern with four 2" capsule machines at $.50 on top and five 1.1" $.25 capsule/candy on the bottom. Im not opposed to buying some mechs to sell higher priced items if they will work. I would like to do all toys as it is going in a restaurant. 

Can you guys please help me start out by letting me know what is selling well in your area?

Thanks!

$.25 cent I'd sell Bouncy balls, gumballs all the rest of the 1 inch I'd sell at $.50 cents, jewelery, mystery mix, rings, erasers etc. 

2" all at $.75 cent or $1. Sports stuff, sticky stuff, toy guns, and something that flashes (rings, balls, yoyo etc)

When in doubt you can check out a walmart and see what NEN or whoever has it is doing. I'd buy from Cardinal or AA global to start. 

For the 1", I'd do bouncy balls and gumballs(regular, nerds and/or emoji)for sure. You could also do the fun mix from a&a. It does surprisingly well.

For 2", I've had alot of success with sticky mix and punch balloons.

Archived