Vendo 407

maestro489

I walk into the account today and see that almost all of my drinks are sold out.  I open the door to find that actually nothing is sold out.  I am also greeted by a motor buzzing because it can't turn.  No can stuck just won't turn and is not in the right place on the cam.  I am able to get it back into the right place on the cam, but the drinks are still showing as sold out.  I unplugged and replugged hoping for it to reset itself.  I changed the coinmech, but still nothing.  Any thoughts?

If you’ll unplug the machine, it will turn the motor off so you can work on it. Then if you’ll go to the motor that was buzzing you can hold down the motor brake, the brass part, & it should unwind the jam so you can remove whatever is in there. Don’t forget to plug the machine back in. I usually pull all of the cans out of that particular column while I’m working on it. The motor may be off when you get there because it has a thermo over load when it gets too hot from running constantly. Give it a few minutes & it’ll cool down. You may have a spacer or a can you can’t see that is stuck. Hope that helps. 

I am assuming this is multiprice since it says sold out??  If so, i don't know what to tell you.  If it's single price, you might want to just leave that selection empty until you replace the motor (if you replace it).  A jammed column on a single price will prevent the other selections from working.  Also, if you do leave it empty or not, you MUST get the switch in the home position or else it will still technically be jammed as far as the machine is concerned (if the motor is just bad).

Archived