AP 7600

QuikVend

Anyone happen to know the smallest opening an AP 7600 can fit through? Planning on moving a few machines around to maximize a 5-wide at a higher volume location and use a 4-wide in a new location that had a small entry way. I forgot to take a measurement the last time I serviced the 7600.

The smallest a 7600 will get is 30.5". No need to remove the door. Disconnect the door stop rod, then remove the stop plate on the right side of the slide out, then push the slide out into the cabinet. Swing the door open 180 degrees and enter the opening cabinet first.

You can clamshell it through any normal door opening (about 30-32") by sliding the control panel deeper into the cabinet and pulling out the coin box.  Remove the door travel rod from the door and keep it tucked into the cabinet (it will move around so watch it.)  The sliding panel has a bracket on the right side to remove and a stop on the top ball bearing drawer slider to remove so the panel will slide into the cabinet.  This is actually easier than removing the door and keeps everything assembled.   This is one of the easiest machines to clamshell, an AP320 frozen cabinet being the other.

Perfect. I have a 33.5" opening. I had planned on clam-shelling through, just wanted to be sure I didn't show up with a machine that didn't fit. I have a National 145 that was going to be my back-up plan, but I'd rather use the AP for this location. 

Archived