501T Fun and Games

More of a story than a question - so we were setting up a 501T for a new location today, the wide columns were all set 2 deep, i'm thinking "why cut your capacity?" so tell Mike to set them all 3 deep.  All done and priming on location, bunch of double vends... after too much golphering around, finally come to realize that the motors only have 4 stops available on the disc, not 6.  So somewhere back in the mists of time Dixie shipped cabinets that could do three deep cans with motors set up to do no more than 2 deep... oh well.  I guess I can always replace the motors if I need the capacity.... live and learn

I highly doubt they were shipping motors that were setup to be 3-deep.  Rather, I think those cams *might* be the ones that can be setup for 1 or 2-deep, since the regular cams only allow you to go 2 or 3-deep, the 1/2-deep cams allow you to vend 16.9 oz bottles (1-deep) or things like monster and 16.0 oz water 2-deep.  I have some of those cams and I had to order them specifically for water.

Archived