Mykbrew vending legit?

Jon

Does anyone know anything about this company MyKbrew? They are out of Wyoming and have a route package they are selling 12 locations for 12,999. All locations are provided through a locating company and gaurentee satisfation. I have looked all over and can’t seem to find that much info on them I️ did find the info where they incorporated with the state of Wyoming in June of this year. Any info would be appreciated.

Typical blue sky biz-op. Kcups are on the way out and too expensive for the typical office coffee account. To top that off, the Keurig branded equipment does not hold up. Also, you will find that if you provide the equipment, blue collar accounts will bring their own Kcups and use your equipment. White collar accounts that provide everything free to employees will see 20 to 30% shrinkage as the Kcups go home with employees, which is great until the account cancels the service for something more affordable. 

If you are looking for a career or something to supplement your income, this isn't it. 

• 5 months later...

Stupid overpricing to gouge unsuspecting people with dollar signs in their eyes.  This is just like every vending scam in history where you pay for overpriced machines that never produce the sales that glitzy ads or presentations claim.  If you choose to ignore us then you deserve to lose your money.

This is a common scam that has been going on for a while.  The reason why we know it's a scam is because 1) it's a new company and 2) the "deal" they are offering has been offered all over craigslist in various regions of the country for YEARS.  The reason why there's a new company is because they have to constantly open and close companies in an attempt to avoid lawsuits and avoid having to give any money back for the "guaranteed" locations.  I could go into detail, but trust us - it's a scam.

13 hours ago, ajvm1980 said:

Gents, why are you saying this is a scam? Actually has anyone been scammed by this business? Did some one already purchased the machines?

Do you have any good references for this business? Can you demonstrate that it isn't a scam?

On 6/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, ajvm1980 said:

Gents, why are you saying this is a scam? Actually has anyone been scammed by this business? Did some one already purchased the machines?

Trust us,  IT'S A SCAM!  At no time in history has there EVER been a "Vending Biz-Op" that hasn't been a scam.  Anyone that has been in the vending business knows that the ONLY way to get started is to purchase a few machines and find your own accounts OR purchase an existing vending route.  Whether it's Cokesolutions, Charity Vending, or several of these "Healthy Vending" opportunities, they all have the same M.O.: "For the Low, low price of $$$ we will get your money, send you crappy equipment, then avoid you to find the next sucker".  I mean, based on YOUR logic, maybe that Nigerian Prince really does need your help and will wire you 66 million dollars into your bank account.  Just send him your banking info......um, DUH!  Just my 2 cents!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mykbrew is a scam they offered to set me up with 5 coffee machines and locate them for me for $5000. it took them 4 months to get me the coffee machines and the locating person has done nothing but lies to me about locating them and when I said I wanted my money back they refuse to answer any of my call texts or anything. this company is nothing but a scam

• 1 month later...

My name is Tim Thomas. I am a real person and you can call me at 386.747.8613 anytime. I am an actual KBrew distributor. I am 53 years old and have had all sorts of businesses since I was 17. I grew up in a family business. There are NO guarantees in ANY business so if you are a factory worker or someone dependent on a weekly paycheck then you might find comfort in reading these "scam" replies because you are really looking for something magic that doesn't exist.

But, if you want an amazing business that requires no employees(I have had up to 75 at one time), if you want a business with potentially 0% theft, where no one calls in sick and very minimal inventory then My KBrew is awesome. Yes you will buy the equipment up front and wait while it is manufactured and delivered to you. But it's nothing like spending $400k and 10 months of your life building a restaurant before you turn $1 of profit. To think that you can spend under $20k and have cash flow the day after you set up the coffee stations is pretty awesome. If you are trying to "transition" out of a job or business you hate, this is perfect for you.

Never have I had people in any business live up to all they claimed they would do for you. These folks have done more than promised and are very interested in your success. Plus, you buy the equipment. You OWN the equipment. No one can take it from you. The success is ultimately up to you. You can listen to people cry "scam" that don't really want to see anyone else succeed and stay right where you are or you can believe in yourself and do it!

I don't think of this as the "vending" business because I am not competing with gumballs or Coke machines. I am competing with the $4 cup of coffee down the road that an office worker doesn't have to leave work for any more. They get it from me.

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, TimT said:

My name is Tim Thomas. I am a real person and you can call me at 386.747.8613 anytime. I am an actual KBrew distributor. I am 53 years old and have had all sorts of businesses since I was 17. I grew up in a family business. There are NO guarantees in ANY business so if you are a factory worker or someone dependent on a weekly paycheck then you might find comfort in reading these "scam" replies because you are really looking for something magic that doesn't exist.

But, if you want an amazing business that requires no employees(I have had up to 75 at one time), if you want a business with potentially 0% theft, where no one calls in sick and very minimal inventory then My KBrew is awesome. Yes you will buy the equipment up front and wait while it is manufactured and delivered to you. But it's nothing like spending $400k and 10 months of your life building a restaurant before you turn $1 of profit. To think that you can spend under $20k and have cash flow the day after you set up the coffee stations is pretty awesome. If you are trying to "transition" out of a job or business you hate, this is perfect for you.

Never have I had people in any business live up to all they claimed they would do for you. These folks have done more than promised and are very interested in your success. Plus, you buy the equipment. You OWN the equipment. No one can take it from you. The success is ultimately up to you. You can listen to people cry "scam" that don't really want to see anyone else succeed and stay right where you are or you can believe in yourself and do it!

I don't think of this as the "vending" business because I am not competing with gumballs or Coke machines. I am competing with the $4 cup of coffee down the road that an office worker doesn't have to leave work for any more. They get it from me.

Good Luck!

Well at least this fella ain’t biased. For under 20k you can turn a profit?! Really? This is your deal? 20k?!

And you’re accusing the most helpful group of small business owners I have ever seen of, “Not wanting to see anyone else succeed.”

Your mastery of hipocrisy is stunning sir, just stunning.

I should really move this to our coffee section. 

7 hours ago, TimT said:

My name is Tim Thomas. I am a real person and you can call me at 386.747.8613 anytime. I am an actual KBrew distributor

And exactly how do we know this? You write as if you are the owner, and are trying to get sales, not like a customer reviewing a company. I haven’t been able to prove you are who you say you are, and looking up the company the website was registered 14 months 10 days ago. But hides the ownership of the registration. Also, the company is also set up in a way that hides ownership.

Anyway, if you are an actual customer than when did you invest, how long did it take you to get your machines, and how much are you currently making? Any business should be able to give these numbers.

Also you shut off notifications, so I doubt you will be back.

7 hours ago, TimT said:

There are NO guarantees in ANY business so if you are a factory worker or someone dependent on a weekly paycheck then you might find comfort in reading these "scam" replies because you are really looking for something magic that doesn't exist.

So, they don’t have any guarantees? Don’t they back up their business model? What are you paying for it they don’t back up anything? I found complete kits on eBay for $500. Keurig, vending machine, and the little condiment caddy. It didn’t come with the credit card reader. Speaking of which I am confused how it works with a bulk type of machine?

16 hours ago, TimT said:

But, if you want an amazing business that requires no employees(I have had up to 75 at one time), if you want a business with potentially 0% theft, where no one calls in sick and very minimal inventory then My KBrew is awesome.

You get sick, don’t you? Minimal inventory? How many machines do you have? Don’t you buy in bulk? How do you define minimal inventory? I’d discuss the employee part, but that is a complex discussion, and would spark a large separate discussion.

16 hours ago, TimT said:

Yes you will buy the equipment up front and wait while it is manufactured and delivered to you.

Built? They have to build them? The exact same machines are available on eBay now, without having to be built, so why are yours being built? How long of a timeframe is given? If none than the FTC 30-day rule kicks in. Also, many credit card companies do not allow a card to be charged until items are shipped. Are they charging way ahead of time?

10 hours ago, VAVending said:

But it's nothing like spending $400k and 10 months of your life building a restaurant before you turn $1 of profit. To think that you can spend under $20k and have cash flow the day after you set up the coffee stations is pretty awesome. If you are trying to "transition" out of a job or business you hate, this is perfect for you.

And again, it sounds like a sales pitch, not like an honest review. But we know that you can get a used vending machine for $50 or less, and make “cashflow” the day it’s placed. I paid $1,000 for 20 bulk machines on location. (Admittedly 8 years ago.)

16 hours ago, TimT said:

Never have I had people in any business live up to all they claimed they would do for you. These folks have done more than promised and are very interested in your success.

I thought there were no guarantees, and it was all up to me?

16 hours ago, TimT said:

Plus, you buy the equipment. You OWN the equipment. No one can take it from you.

Uh, yeah. When you buy something you generally own it. But yeah people can take it from you. Some guy could just walk in, grab the Keurig and take it home. Plenty of people have had vending machines stolen.

16 hours ago, TimT said:

The success is ultimately up to you.

Now it’s up to me again? Can you make up your mind?

16 hours ago, TimT said:

You can listen to people cry "scam" that don't really want to see anyone else succeed and stay right where you are or you can believe in yourself and do it!

Do you even know what forum this is? The only reason it exists is because we believe in the potential success of vendors. But one of the obstacles are the BizOps. They make pie in the sky claims, overcharge the potential business owner for low quality equipment, give horrible advice that makes it harder to succeed, then ignore them when they need real help.

That’s a hell of a lot to overcome. But, there are plenty of people who have started their businesses, and succeeded with the help of this forum. And it was done without an ulterior motive. Just out of the goodness of our hearts.

It may surprise the people running those BizOps, but it is actually possible to make money without screwing anyone. In fact, it is easier to not screw people. You don’t have to hide, run, or worry about spending time in jail for not screwing people.

16 hours ago, TimT said:

And this shows that you don’t even understand this business. You are not competing against Starbucks, and it is foolish to think so, and act like you are. People don’t give up Starbucks for a Keurig. Especially when they could customize over 80,000 different coffee drinks. (2014 number.)

You are the Chef Boyardee to Olive Garden. You are frozen fish sticks to Joe’s Crab Shack.

You want a better business model? I have found many medical offices that have Keurig machines with the kcups available for the patients in the waiting room, and the staff. The office pays for it. All you need to do is supply the Keurig, (there are commercial grade ones available,) supply the condiments, and charge only for the kcups you supply.

Walk in, refill the kcups, and condiments while running a cleaning cycle in the machine. Wipe it down, and bill the office. Why do anything else?

Archived