Where to buy machines

taypnguyen

yes i have a route of now 50 machines. I have had this route for 2 years and i am looking to go fulltime. I know i cant put out 260 machines in 1 week. I have a locator that is excellent, so as she gets me locations i will put them out. I am hoping to really make this work. Of my 50 machines I average 22.00 a month per machine. so with 300 if i can average 20 ( which is what i want to) then i would be making $6000 gross. Not too shabby. I would eventually like to get up around 600 machines by next summer and then christmas of 2008 get to 1000 machines. Thats the goal.

I nearly fell off my chair after receiving this in my e mail:

http://nsvirtualurl.com/core/media/media.nl?id=345&c=392935&h=9367074837e44981fefb&_od=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXN0ZW0ubmV0c3VpdGUuY29t

Annual Inventory Reduction Sale!

http://nsvirtualurl.com/core/media/media.nl?id=692&c=392935&h=a7f3bda26e8309b9ac03&_od=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXN0ZW0ubmV0c3VpdGUuY29t

Brand New Machines!

50 % off Regular Price!

[align=center]Limited Quantity Available

[/align]

[align=center]Full Warranty!

[/align]

Call Barry Now!

(888) 625-5399

We can help you start your vending route within days of purchasing our machines!!

Package Deals Also Available!!

30 Machines For $5,399.70

50 Machines For $8,999.50

100 Machines For $17,999.90

*Note: New York State Residents must pay applicable Sales Tax

http://nsvirtualurl.com/app/crm/marketing/campaignlistener.nl?__lstr=__tem&__r=361574&c=392935&__h=828bca2e587a13889538&_od=aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3Jtcy5uZXRzdWl0ZS5jb20*

You are subscribed as dj5160@optonline.net

Click here or reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject to unsubscribe from this list or if you feel you have received this message in error.

This message was sent from Multivend LLC880 Grand Blvd. Deer Park NY 11729.

Click here to report email abuse

i agree. i am in the process of buying 260 singles and doubles. i was looking at seaga's but now i am not so sure.  I am thinking of buying machines off ebay. Is that a risky proposition. i have read some members have gotten some good deals by using ebay.

Also what is the website for the a&a machines. I cant seem to find it when i google the name? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Mike

http://www.aaglobalind.com/?gclid=COSIsZbnjo8CFRUHWAodYCQ5fg

Your on the radar now T Bird..

This is good though for you because you did your homework and know whats up but think how many people start asking questions, wanting to get started and then get email from similar biz ops and end up buying overpriced crap.

Jimbo

i agree. i am in the process of buying 260 singles and doubles. i was looking at seaga's but now i am not so sure.  I am thinking of buying machines off ebay. Is that a risky proposition. i have read some members have gotten some good deals by using ebay.

Also what is the website for the a&a machines. I cant seem to find it when i google the name? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Mike

Here ya go Mike!!...

http://www.aaglobalind.com/

Mike

Here ya go Mike!!...

http://www.aaglobalind.com/

I hear ya Jimbo.  Thanks buddy.       jimbo wrote:

Your on the radar now T Bird..

This is good though for you because you did your homework and know whats up but think how many people start asking questions, wanting to get started and then get email from similar biz ops and end up buying overpriced crap.

Jimbo

• 3 months later...

theonet,

First off, welcome to the site.

I don't think anyone here disputes the quality of the 1800 machine. The company's business practices, on the other hand, are suspect. I guess they are fine if you can get them for the right price, which is not from the company itself.

There are many, many posts here regarding 1800's. Do a search of the site using 1800 as your search term. Below are a couple informative threads, if you haven't read them already.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=383&forum_id=1

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=460&forum_id=19

My main reluctance to buying them or any triple, even for cheap money, is because they are just not as versatile as singles. If I have a location that a triple would do well in then I can just put 3 singles on one stand. But if I have a location that is better served by a single or double, and all I have is a triple, I'm out of luck.

Steve 

What about the xyz double o ebay, which sells for $120 with stand, shipping included. Anybody try these?

I would go with an A&A Global double with stand for $140 tops.  It is a better quality machine.

IMO I see the triple being an advantage in a new location. It's impossible to know what product is going to sell until you try it. Me, as a consumer, likes choice. With a single or double, that choice is reduced. I plan on starting my business this way. I'm going to buy 5 triples and after two or three months of tweeking the product, will replace them with doubles after my ROI. Then I will place the triples in 5 new locations and start the process all over again.

• 1 month later...

Kyle,

Let me ask you this, What is wrong with Seaga's machines? I have approx 1500 of their single heads either on Stands as singles or doubles.

I like the fact that they come with both a Pan candy wheel and a gumball wheel. The machines have been with Seaga for approx 21 years and they are still going strong.

Just curious as I have not had many issues!

Chaz

Ok, Let me ask this of you two. How is it Seaga has been manufacturing these machines for over 20 years and it seems you two are just not sure about the machines.

As for the stands, are you putting a single head or a double head on the 1" Titan stand? If you have doubles or triples I have found that attaching them to their hercules stand has more stability.

I am not sure what your talking about in the coin mech's. I have not had any issues with them and I have over 1500 units on locations. They do not just pull off the stands either. What are you not doing correctly when your mounting them?

Chaz

Chaz

First, welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the industry. With all your experience and that many Seaga machines, your review will be welcomed in the Equipment Review section. There's a thread already started here:

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1082&forum_id=19

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found Ebay and general "google" searches very helpful in buying equipment.

Just bought a Northern Beaver 26 for $71 including shipping on ebay.

Also, 4 used round Beaver's with upgraded coin mechs for about $200.

This is a very interesting thread.......... I think I have something to say but I haven't made up my mind yet........ There is some good stuff here. I would like to say that so far my Seaga Millenia machines have performed very well. There is the potential with any type of machine to have problems. In general I think those of us who know vending with some first hand experience with several machine types know who makes the better machines (We all have our opinions as to who we would consider the best.) There seem to be about 4 to 6 main manufacturers that we all seem to agree on are the better machines............

OK, Movie is starting......... Gotta go......

I'll continue my post later :)

The point I'm making is that there are a wide variety of machines munufactured and a lot of different selling points regarding those machines. The better quality machines are constantly getting the "buzz" from the majority of vendors on the forums. The poorer quality machines are constantly being complained about by the majority of vendors on the forums. As far as where to buy machines I would recommend Ebay, Craigslist and other sources for the better quality machines (ie, Beaver, Oak, Northwestern,etc.) Try to buy new unused machines for a lot less money and if you can't find the deals when you want the machine then go to the manufacturer. On the other hand if your investment capital allows and you are comfortable with the pricing go to the manufacturer for the machines. As for which machines to buy. I would recommend taking the time to research the most popular machines among experienced vendors. Ask questions about the machines, look at machine reviews,etc. Go with the machines that have the most selling points that suit your preferences and then go make some quarters.:D

David

• 2 months later...

As long as you don't get:

Vendstar, Gumball Machine Warehouse (or machines that look like there's), Seaga, 1-800, and     U-Turn.

All others are fine. Oak, Northwestern, and A&A are the best to use!

Kyle 

Im just starting out and I am curious what problems have you had with Gumball Machine Warehouse machines I bought 2  all-metal tripleheads, havent located it yet but saw your post. Like I said, just starting out and any info would be great .

Mike