gumball pinball machines

Zeusophobia

I was thinking of picking some of these up. Do these do well enough on location to warrant the $500 price? I can't find any used.

I tried to search the forum and all I could find was some guy claiming they're awesome in the right location and another guy saying they did the same as shootin hoops.

If I bought these, I'd like to gross 90/month. I have a  killer sales guy so I know I could get them in prime locations.

I have one that does well that came with a route. I can't find them used either. 90 a month probably is more than you'd get, but at the right location I guess it could happen. I don't think it will be a miracle for sales, but mine also sales for $.50 and i'm doing BB instead of GB. Plus mine has a slot where you can actually lose your ball if you land it in the wrong hole. Seemed strange to me, but like I said it gets money

The ones I had were $450 new and I thought over priced at the time. I tried to get them in sale. They do well in the right spot averaging $60 a month, but the right spot is the key. So my average was the result of pulling slow machines and moving to better locations. I don’t know what machine you are looking at however. And yes I only run 27mm super balls in them

5 minutes ago, musser said:

The ones I had were $450 new and I thought over priced at the time. I tried to get them in sale. They do well in the right spot averaging $60 a month, but the right spot is the key. So my average was the result of pulling slow machines and moving to better locations. I don’t know what machine you are looking at however. And yes I only run 27mm super balls in them

That's not bad ROI. Not great, but not bad. 

What locations do well for you? I was thinking this was a casual restaurant / small grocery store type of thing.

Edit: And what % commission to you run on these?

Restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores have not been as good a location as others. Commission, as low as I can get away with and hold the location. I have some sitting around could use refurbished and some new globes for them. These are something that really won’t ship well, PM me if interested 

Archived