Question

Joe101us

I don’t do bulk but been asked to do it so I found a old northwestern  for 20$ it had gum balls in it I was thinking of doing tab gum would it work with the machine I got already 

The gumball wheel has 1 inch holes that catch gumballs or 27mm bouncy balls, they have a few springs for a housing. The candy has adjustable settings into a triangle like tray thing with a bigger housings. You really want to make sure you use either or. Like Gumballs will have trouble doing a candy wheel if at all and for candy that stuff will just pour out giving free candy. Gumballs usually do better than Tab gum btw.

That's a gumball wheel. Unless you're finding some of the tab gum in smaller portions, a case of that will be about $40+. Gumballs typically sell better,but depends on the customer base

As far as function, you shouldn't have any issues. It's missing the 2 triangles on the front.

You'll need to post pictures of those other ones. There are quite a few clones of the Beaver machines 

id stick with the gumballs, samsclub ships them, not sure if there's minimum for free shipping, but you can get the chicklet and the 1" gumball from there, just watch out for the bent hoppers, after about 7 years of no problems, I am changing out hoppers on them, some how they bend up, and the wheel doesn't catch the mech, so the mech spins through damaging the wheel, if done soon enough, then just the hopper, too late, hopper and wheel

Archived